happy - Love and Romance

Erica_Linson

Posted

happy there is a site where we can be ourself.some people call gay people crazy,nasty thy even say we have no place with god.but just because we choose to love the same sex dosent make us any of those things.we are careing and loveing people just like a husband and a wife.our hearts, feeling are the same.but what makes us different is we stand for what we believe in we hold are heads up high and we push for things that makes a different in this world for all kinds.we love you no matter how u chosse to live yourlife.

Posted

being gay dosent change the person we are ,aslong as we are happy thats all that matters .ive had a few rows os ppl say its disgusting but the soon sht up and walked away im gay and proud and so should all gay ppl be proud of what they are .

Posted

Yes we should be I know I am proud of who I am and not ashamed to tell nobody that I love pussy

Posted

im not ashamed to either im with my girlfriend and we are both very happy

Posted

Well that's what i am looking for me a wifey

Posted

Amen!!! I am really seeing more gays in my community in the last 2 years. Maybe heterosexuals will become the minority!! It's looking more like that all the time. I have a brother, a ***, a nephew and possibly a granddaughter and grandson out of 4 of them. Santa was a gay man too. HO-HO-Ho!! Chris Kringle who was born in Sweden I belleve and he was a real man who loved to give gifts to children and others to spread cheer during the season of Christ our Lord.

Posted

Okay @ Jeanie I don't play with Christ now but I believe Santa was also

Posted

lol u guys are so crazy in a good way funny but true we are as one and i dont care what anyone has to say about me i am 28 in i love womens and if tht makes me not be a child of god then this world is not wht it suppose to be.and yes chaka santa was doing his thang lol.and jeanie what is wrong with these people in the world 2day

Posted

Yea I feel u @ Erica what is wrong with society today