feelings about her - Love and Romance

Jessica_Vian

Posted

I have been talking to this women for a little while now and things were great for a while then when i go to tell her that something she said bothered me. she kinda freaked out. i didnt mean what i said to be mean or be a bitch i just wanted her to kno that we had been hanging out everyday after work and now i dont kno if she just didnt want to hang out with me or what she would always say tomorrow and then tomorrow would never come. she had been so sweet to me. i was sleeping over at her house a lot and lots of kiss I felt loved when i was around her. but there is a bit of an age difference between us and we work together but i dont feel like its a problem, but I want something more and i have feeling for her and i just dont know what to do anymore. I know that she doesnt want a relationship but i think that is because of her ex and they have a kid together but still i think that we could make it work. I just dont know and i hate it. and i just wish that i could see her and talk about things because i cant talk to her over a text message. and for sure not at work.. I just dont know.

Posted

well talk to her when you go over next time. Find out where her life is and what her feelings are with you and is she wants to stay good friends or get more involved. Sometimes you just have to put it out there so you don't get hurt later and had wasted your time. Many people have trouble saying what is on their mind because they are afraid of hurting the other party.

Posted

What's the age difference? And this is why you don't mess with the bisexual. Especially one with a child that has a relationship with the ex. And you work with her? Jesus woman lol what did you get yourself into? Good luck lady. But at least you found out early.

Posted

there is 19 years i kno that sounds bad but she doesnt act like she 39. it not really her son she takes care of him because her ex doesnt so her ex's mom and her do. and i love that she stepped up to take care of him. but she is a les. shes never been with a man. my plan tonight was to hang out but the weather here sucks its snowing so i didnt want to drive but i want to talk to her the next time that we see each other. Thank you guys for listening..

Posted

I hate to say it, but if she says she doesn't want a relationship....she probably means she doesn't want a relationship. I know when you really like someone it's easy to convince yourself that that person just needs some time or extra effort or love and they'll realize that a relationship with you would be something they would want. This is probably not the case with this woman. There are just so many things stacked against you guys, and you have so much living to do between the ages of 20 and 39. I suggest you chalk it up to a fun romantic fling, and look for real love in some other place. I hate to be a downer about it, but it seems clear that she does not want to allow a relationship to happen between you.