I must be daft - Love and Romance

Posted

Was seeing this lass from Manchester ok i live in Lincolnshire so yeh distance is an issue but as i work a fair bit(mental health nurse) and so did she(shop assistant) we got on ect had a great time ,she asked me to see more of her and be a couple ......i said yeh we can date and see how it goes .So changed all my rota at work to see her next which was going to be on the 25th for 4 days ..to be told this morning that she now has to work,which is ok as work is work and i know what its like to be told you go to work.... but then she drops the bomb shell and told me that the sat she going to see her ex who now has a bf (as shes bi.)...and shes having her back sort of ..but if i want to hang around after driving like 300 miles and wait for her then thats ok and she'l see me when she can fit me in ....NICE! anyway told her to get a life ....where do these people get off ,thought she was different and a good person ..now just feel stupid! and angry to have been used.

Posted

ah dulcie that is harsh poor u hugs* hope your all right i know that feeling of thinking yur with the right person and then they turn around and crush you without anycare. dont let her get you too down and hope your alrite

Posted

I've been let down like this so many times and always its me feeling I did some thing wrong. Like I'm too possessive or some thing like that. Maybe make some thing up to get your own back I don't know )

Posted

i hope u are ok. i would move on and enjoy urself it will be her lost at the end of the day i do know where u are comeing from it hurts but one day someone will be there for u one day take care.

Posted

Thank-u all for the kind words yeh ,seems to be a trend at the moment with everyone ...no idea what goes on in some peoples minds sometimes ..thank-u zoey i wont got a good network of m8s so will be fine just seems to puzzle me is there anyone out there with out issues or dark secret ex,s in their cup-bored waiting to pop out at any min lol......well it's her loss got to be get up and go about these things and may be go to my local venue go see some good m8s and have a good old moan lol thanks all your good guys on here .....:-)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well Dulcie human beings are cruel people unfortunately but this girl is apparently wishy washy and not sure of herself. Thank God you found out now instead of later.
You sound like a wonderful person and need someone you can count on and deserve it. We must move on when people like that do not know what they want and know in your own heart it was not your fault. Don't feel used just feel she saved you a lot of things down the road and that she was not completely honest with you until it came down to the wire. I do not waste my time with liars because they are self-serving. Be glad your through with her.
Jeanie
Good Luck!
Jeanie