My ex - Love and Romance

Do****

Posted

If you think it can work out with an ex, then you should give it another go. Some people still love and have feelings for there exs, mine was a very bad break up that is why me and my ex can never get bk together, it has been nearly two years for me to trust anybody again

Posted

I don't think that you should get back with an ex. If it didn't work the first time, its not likely to work again. I tried it before and the second breakup was worse than the first and I definitely have a lot of trust issues now.

Posted

Some people can work it out with there ex , I only talk to my ex when there a problem with our son or our Grandchildren, I was with my ex for 26 yrs and finally I said enough is enough and I left. I'm glad I did now no more drama

Posted

your ex is a person. and people make mistakes. your ex could be running around saying that she doesn't trust anyone because of you. there's two sides to a coin in these cases.
i think if you have unresolved issues that you need to sort out with yourself. like putting the past behind you..then you should refrain from making a fresh start. rehashing the past over and over isn't going to make any progress.
however, if you can truly start things a new and discuss likes and dislikes. boundaries and your ideal relationship. it is possible to come to an understanding. relationships aren't so black and white. if you think y'all can make it work...it's worth a shot. discuss your needs and wants out of a relationship. if she can't even come close to matching those for you...then stop right there.

Posted

i think re dating an ex is fine.........but after a certain period of time...not like 3 days. but like a few years. so that they may have actually sorted out the problems that went wrong in the first try!

Posted

wow! rereading that comment i wonder if i should clarify lol. i hope it was clear that i meant that i didn't mean just one's personal past. but with the history in the relationship. eeek! because that is usually the problem with trying to start over with an ex. history from the "old" relationship gets rehashed and broken down again in the "new" relationship. it's a tough battle to overcome when trying to start a "new" relationship with an old lover.