staying single - Love and Romance

Me****

Posted

i am saying this as a statement and a question three years ago i was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and i promised myself i would never give myself to another person again.i broke it this year and tried to have a relationship and she took me for everything i have which is not much so my question to you is is it possible to have friends as females without complications.I was just wondering?

Posted

To have female friends with Complications? Of course! Though it is not the easiest thing to do. Choosing your friends, on any level, should not be taken lightly. A friend is given trust, and because a part of you. In order to free yourself from complications you need to find someone you understand and truly accept. If a friendship starts in chaos, it will almost always end in chaos.

Posted

i strudiee that in collage
when were u diagnosed and what were ur symptoms if u dont mind me asking if u do thats understandable
kis4u
k

Posted

You gave yourself to someone and they took all your stuff but left you huh? Build relationships slowly...there are a lot of opportunists out there. Take your time, go at your own pace...don't let them rush you into anything and take care of yourself first.

Posted

hey karen my symptoms were paranoia hearing voices being unstable and not thinking straight they are some of the symptoms its been 3 years now so i have it under control but thank you for asking i am very open to it and discussing it is no problem thats awesome that you know a little about it just ask me if you have any questions
hugs mel

Posted

was there a event that pushed you into this or were u always like that?
were the voices commanding or wewre they similiar to you talking to urself or hearing yourself talk out loud?
what type of meds Are u on respidal depokote
im trained inall this so im just curious
not curious yellow lol
and thediagnosis of schitzaphronia is not the dsmr diagonosis or bi bolar is it this schitoeffective is unusual one
tyseems like ur doing greatkis4u
dr k lol

Posted

it was a number of things that set me off but mostly it was in the family . The voices were terrible they would tell me to kill myself that everyone was out to get me the voices were like someone was talking to me.the meds i am on are an anti depressant anti psychotic and lithium because my schizoaffective is with a major depression not bi polar i also have an anxiety disorder but seeing a psychologist on a regular bases keeps that in line.I am doing well the meds are a big help hope i answered all your questions
hugs mel

Posted

To answer your question anything is possible and I have many female friends and complications are just apart of the relationship. As for the girl that did that to you...that's pretty fucked up. There's a lot of a-holes out there but it just leaves you a step close for finding the one Hope everything stays under control with you 'cause I know it must suck having those health problems. But at least you're an open book about it and it just reveals your stength and many females like that in a girl. Hope you find a girl that can treat you right if you chose to try again later on down the road.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

All relationships will have complications okay. But to be honest with yourself can only bring a better relationship down the road. You are taking care of yourself and that is the hardest thing to do with a disorder. A constant keeping in check and you also seem to be the type that does not want to lose control with reality and that part is what makes you so strong.

I have a *** who has many mental complications and because she would not work at it and find consistency in her life she will never get better and my brother warns me not to bring her into my life anymore no matter how well she is doing because she will use me and fall down the rabbit hole again once she finds a safe haven. So I had to listen to him as hard as it was because it is such a hard thing to let a sibling go when they cannot help themselves but she was destroying my life and I cannot let someone do that to me no matter how conflicted I feel. I gave her 5 years to work on herself and all she kept doing was making excuses of why she could not reach a happy medium with her life including the excuse she is too weak minded but when I tried to help her she would rear up and take control of what she wanted to do so she has more strength then she even realizes.
Every relationship is difficult because we are evolving human beings but it is what we make of it and know what we must do no matter how it hurts to have peace in our own lives. I find I am pretty happy now that my life is my own and that is my answer to my dilemma if a person will work with their complications then I am willing to see them halfway. The experience with my *** taught me a lot about myself and now I know more of what I want and do not want.
If a person is true and is constantly evolving into a better person then any complications along the way can be resolved.

Posted

JEANNIEI COULDNT AGREE MORE!!!
KIS4U AND KEEP THE FAITH
XO K