Need help? - Love and Romance

Posted

I'm 21 and I'm currently in a relationship with a guy. I love him to death his is amazing. But at the sametime is a complete ass. I recently told him that i meet a female that I'm completely captivated by but I've never dated a female or anything like that. she makes me nervous but she has been lieing to me for the past few months. We haven't done anything but meeting her has opened my eyes that I would love to have a relationship with a female but I am in love with my boyfriend. i'm completely confused. I'm not sure what I should do. Anyone have any advice for me?
Thank You!!!!!!!!!! Have a great thanksgiving.

Posted

what did he say when you told him how you felt about this girl? I imagine most guys would be excited by it and think of threesomes...im not sure what u want to get out of it, but you might wanna talk to him and figure out what he is willing to let u do, or maybe do together? I was with guys for most of my life and then met a girl who just made me want her in every way possible, body, mind, soul, spirit...and we have been together for over two years....it can be confusing tho

• 12 years later...