sad - Love and Romance

Erica_Linson

Posted

ok friends i have been goin thou alot of thing latey.to start off my mother was wrongful conv. of a *** she didnt not have anything to do with.its hard on my fam because my mom is 51yrs old and she never hurt anyone a day in her life.the police in tallulah la is not trying to slove the case they are just trying to make a name for there self.we are very lost rite now and its hard on us to get her a lawer beacuase of the price.but we are tryin our best to raise money for her.if u guys know anyone who you think that can help out with this story.and can help get help please feel free to inbox me.prayin this natemare go away.if u guys would have ever meet my mother u would she she is a sweet old lady.

Posted

all my prays are with u and ur family.God will guide u to take the best decision..Namaste

Posted

thanks so much and if you kno anybody tht would help with this case please feel free to inbox me

Posted

may god be with you!! my love prayers and hopes are there for you all
xoxo karen

Posted

Look up the Innocent Project. They handle situations like these on a day to day basis

Posted

thks i did thy only can help if dna involed.do u kno anyone else

Posted

OH my Gosh. What a nightmare for you Erica. I will pray that they find more evidence that can help clear your mother. I wish I could help but do not know of anything at this time. Could you tell us more about the situation and her name as it may help others to know more about her and then they may find a way they can help.