Erica_Linson

mad - Love and Romance

Erica_Linson
Posted

got up at 6 couldn sleep so i went wlkin.and when i went outside wht in the hell did i see u guys, some damn body done egg my truck.now i could be a bitch and put eggs on everybody car out there but im not because im bigger then thtso im just gone say a prayer for these low life people.I HATE LIVEING IN APTS

Elizabeth_Tracy
Posted

what a bummer!!! plus it is totally low down.
i had my car egged once when i was visiting my aunt and uncle -- with the car sitting in the hot sun in summer! when i went to the car, the eggs were dried onto it!

Erica_Linson
Posted

this world

Posted

that is really sad. Make sure you get it off quickly because it wrecks your paint. and metal. get some oxyclean palmolive or oxyclean dawn soap as they are mild but strong enough to not hurt the paint.
It happened to me but at my house with my x and my garage was egged and is still stained oh well. Got hold of the lawyer and told him to tell the x to grow up and it finally stopped.

Erica_Linson
Posted

WHY do grown people act like kids it a shame

Posted

because they truly have not dealt with their anger properly and that is where they are immature and childish. I am so glad I am done with all the negative people in my life and I try to keep them far away too.