mad - Love and Romance

Erica_Linson

Posted

got up at 6 couldn sleep so i went wlkin.and when i went outside wht in the hell did i see u guys, some damn body done egg my truck.now i could be a bitch and put eggs on everybody car out there but im not because im bigger then thtso im just gone say a prayer for these low life people.I HATE LIVEING IN APTS

Posted

what a bummer!!! plus it is totally low down.
i had my car egged once when i was visiting my aunt and uncle -- with the car sitting in the hot sun in summer! when i went to the car, the eggs were dried onto it!

Posted

that is really sad. Make sure you get it off quickly because it wrecks your ***t. and metal. get some oxyclean palmolive or oxyclean dawn soap as they are mild but strong enough to not hurt the ***t.
It happened to me but at my house with my x and my garage was egged and is still stained oh well. Got hold of the lawyer and told him to tell the x to grow up and it finally stopped.

Posted

WHY do grown people act like kids it a shame

Posted

because they truly have not dealt with their anger properly and that is where they are immature and childish. I am so glad I am done with all the negative people in my life and I try to keep them far away too.