Confused - Love and Romance

Ab****

Posted

Hey everyone I am doing this group because I am very confused right now I just came out not to long ago and my mind is starting to think like a woman I have been looking for shops where I can get women parts so I can look like a woman all the time I need your opinon if it is ok that I persue this or if I am just confused and shouldn't try it I would like to know what you think and want to know if there is some one out there that will help me through this if I do go through with it and my mind is tell me yes and my heart is saying yes.

Posted

It's okay to be or feel confused about these things it happens to everyone. If you are looking in these shops it's perfectly fine there is nothing wrong with it. If this is something that feels right to you then go with it. I know it's hard to just be who you are without second guessing yourself. I think that all of us who respond know that it's just easier for everyone around you to be who they think you should be. It's easier for everyone but you. If you need someone to talk to I'm here and it doesn't have to be about this topic in particular anything you want to talk about just message me. This is a forum where we can be who we are and how we are without *** of judgment.

Shanlle_Garlick
Posted

You are not alone I cam out just recently and realized that I seem to be drawn to make myself as manly as possible. Some days I dream about wearing a strapon everyday just so i feel for manly. When I wrap my breasts I feel more confident I smile just a little bit more. I feel just a little bit more cuter.

Posted

Well I am going to make me more female starting with the hormones