Do you prefer to be single or taken???!!??? - Love and Romance

Ma****

Posted

i know u didnt lie karen neither did i....... i do feel bad that things didnt work out as planned. hope that we can talk bout things. its good that u blame it on me and wont take anything from what we had...... i did try and i guess it wasnt good for you

Posted

Ok ladies this might not be the best place to air all of your relationship woes tho I am sure you both have good points seem like the two of you have some for real unfinished business . Maybe you guys should really talk in private and the two of you may be able to get real closure I hope it works for you breaking up is hard but moving past your hurt can be just as hard good luck lovely ladies

Posted

o for gods sake mi amore
lol
i dont know whose temper is worse yours or mine
u hot passionate latina
xoxo
wink

• 1 month later...
Posted

Well, as of right now I'm glad I'm taken. I have the most perfect girlfriend and the most perfect relationship. It's one of those things where I know it's going to last forever without a doubt. But before I found the love of my life, I didn't really care if I was in a relationship or not. Having fun is more important

• 10 months later...
Posted

I am happy that I am taken I love my girl and getting to know her more each day is something I enjoy. I dont mind being single either I am a big flirt and I love making girls feel special, get all giggly etc. The best part about a relationship is you can be with that girl, get to know her more, fall asleep with her and wake up to the same girl with each passing day. I prefer being in a relationship, but I def dont mind being single either.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I like both Almost equally... Single, I can do what, when, and who ever I please with no one to answer to. It's very liberating.

But being taken, that sense of being Wanted and Desired is perfectly satisfying.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I LIKE BEING TAKEN BUT I JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE SO I'M LONELY:....

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i know u feel rachel. i'd rather be taken but i'm not in a relationship right now--it is lonely being single.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I can be very happy being both in a relationship & being single. I've just come out of a three year relationship which ended amicably thankfully, I've been single 4 months and am a very happy little bunny. It is a very different happy to being in a loving relationship though & both have their positives & negatives. I adore the flirting aspect of being single which always makes the heart flutter, but at the same time I miss that cuddles on the sofa moment or that special look of longing love over the restaurant table.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I wanna be taken again ( Calgon take me away....LOL) had to put that in. But Yeah I would love to be take again. Knowing that you have someone waiting for you when you come home from work or vice versa. To many to mention of what it means to be taken.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I would love nothing more than to be in a relationship, but as much as I hate being single at times, I'd sooner be single than with someone who isn't right for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i wish to be taken i want to spent my life with my partner

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I am single since I was born LOL. so I'm a little bit craving of being taken

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I want to be taken XD, sick of being lonely and have to all the things by myself

Posted

Not anyone interesting where you are CharlieC?

Posted

It would be just awesome to have a soulmate..takes time and LOTS of love from both

Posted

I have been single all my 55 years of age, love to find somebody out there that is looking for a soulmate that would be happy with a person like myself that is very romantic, love kiss a lot, cuddle, make romantic dinners. and just be with somebody to enjoy life together.

Posted

I'm a single guy now after 23 year's with my ex who I caught in bed with another guy when arriving home from work at 1:30am.
I kind of enjoy being single but I miss the companionship, cuddling, kissing, cooking for my man and taking care of the house and just spending time together and of course the sleeping together and waking up to the one you love.
But I guess that's life and you have to move on, I know the right guy is out there for me and we will meet one day... :-) So be it...

Posted

Life is transient and everything is temporary - that's my personal view anyway. My motto is to try to enjoy and be happy regardless of whether I'm in a relationship or not. But to answer the question, yes - having someone to laugh and share things with always wins hands down.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Been with my current partner for the past 17 years (this year)....I had a previous bf at 25, he admitted cheating on me...this was the beginning of the end....well, after I forgave him, we had somewhat of an open relationship...it didn't last long as I've learned things about myself...and sharing a guy with my partner wasn't for me. Once we split up (I moved far enough from him due to the job), I decided to live up all my fantasies while single so that I didn't repeat the same mistakes twice.
My current bf from the past 17 years, we started as fuckfriends and gradually it got more serious. Temptation was still there but with the years gone by, it tamed the desires to look somewhere else....we're at that age, not too old, not too young to know what we want and what we don't want. We want to travel, spend time with friends at suppers, play cards, go to a cottage with friends in front of a campfire drinking booze...just live life...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I always thought I can't live happily without someone for me to love and being loved, but my friends and some books keep saying that we should be spiritually independent before we can find true and lasting love. I believed that right now.
For me, I think Shane needs love and wants love, it's just her Dad had so much impact on her that she just can't really trust anyone and even herself. She doesn't believe in "lasting" relations and that's why she chooses to play around in order to keep herself from getting hurt.
I realized lately that how difficult to meet someone that fits you perfectly, actually, it is impossible. You need to learn how to build up strong relations after you find the one you like and likes you back.
Anyway, I am a Chinese, it is really hard for me to meet the one here in US. I am just enjoying everything I have right now and hold the hope always. That's what I can do so far.