I have a question for all you - Love and Romance

Ta****

Posted

Hi everybody, i just get so confuse, there is a lot of hot girls up there and every time a see a nice girl i dont know if i should approach of i talk with her.
My question is how do i recognize a lesbian? How do i know a lipstick lesbian? Is here when i get confuse. I need help please.

Posted

Umm talk to them and usually if they flirt they are lesbian

Posted

Umm talk to them and usually if they flirt they are lesbian

Posted

Hey boo sound like you need your Gaye radar fixed family recognizes family you see signs like most wm don't look twice at a another wm so just get a few friends n play with it

Posted

Many women seem to have a hard time picking out the femme and lipstick lesbians. I am a femme and unless I tell people I am a lesbian or that I have a gf, they wouldn't just know with gaydar.... I think Dani is right here... flirt with these women. If they are a les then they may flirt back, if they're not a les, then who doesn't like to flirt anyway, so no loss there. Good luck.

Posted

i nvr thought about wht pamela said..lol..cz i also nvr knw how to findout..summore im a shy person, thts make it more difficult cz dunno hw to flirt..lol..;p