hello - Love and Romance

Erica_Linson

Erica_Linson
Posted

GoodMorning everyone im goin to start off by saying im on this site only for friends im not looing for nothing more.im 28yrs old and i have 2kids i dont have nothing but 1 friend and she is my bestfiend someone that been there for me rain,snow,sun.when i get on this site i come to meet new people give some good input on some storys if i can help.i dont come to be messy are even mean to anyone cause thats not me.to say im only 28 i have seen, done and heard more then most.so im not hear at all to judge anyone.so this is for everyone please if u get on my page please only come for fun im a very silly person and i love to make people laugh and just have fun. I hope all is well im sending out kisses,loves,blessing,to all whos in need

Posted

well im sorry friendship wasnt in the cards but i not the one who be a hard ass on no one i need to stick to close my age as i can i see ppl young than me dont work for me these a world i havnt been in a few years so sorry to everyone i miss understood and have a very wonderful life and rest of 2011

Posted

Hi, Erica. Anytime you want to talk, let me know. I am looking for friends as well. And if one of them leads to something more lasting, than thats great as well.