How do I get someone to help me get gangbanged?

Tara27

bottomboy-1064
Posted
On 7/27/2019 at 12:54 AM, Pistol said:

I’ll help you out babe xx

can you help me

Posted
3 hours ago, bottomboy-1064 said:

can you help me

Yeah send u a video 

bottomboy-1064
Posted
10 hours ago, Pistol said:

Yeah send u a video 

ol

Posted
1 hour ago, bottomboy-1064 said:

ol

Me wanking x

Posted
I guess you would go ask friends.Possibly put a add in a sex news paper.
Ienjoybigcocks
Posted
On 7/17/2019 at 3:40 AM, Tara27 said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place for me to ask, but I'm going to try.  I would really appreciate and completely want, crave, hope, and wish for someone to help me get gangbanged, or group f**ked. This is something I have never done before, but I want to dive in and go to the extreme from the start. I'm serious and hope to hear from someone, please and thank you. 

On 7/17/2019 at 3:40 AM, Tara27 said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place for me to ask, but I'm going to try.  I would really appreciate and completely want, crave, hope, and wish for someone to help me get gangbanged, or group f**ked. This is something I have never done before, but I want to dive in and go to the extreme from the start. I'm serious and hope to hear from someone, please and thank you. 

Hi there I'm a hot horny Hispanic man who's had an experience with three older black men were they really gave it to me and ever since I was and still am thinking about how much fun it was for me and them three older black men that ripped my fucken ass opened up to them the whole weekend they held me up with all three black men just having it there way with me I've gotten to deep throat and swallow all of there sperm they all were able to to give me down my fucken throat and I quickly learned how to deep throat a good 6"7"8"and almost a 9"incher wow I was so surprised at how quickly did I give myself into them so fast oh my God I feel so much of a fucken punk ass Mexican bitch my mouth being rammed by one big thick cock after another and another all weekend long they had my ass doggy style and every other way you can think of

Jerome-8053
Posted

Boy everyone is not near cedar rapids Iowa

Jerome-8053
Posted

I love to ❤️ to play I'm so horny im my room trying to play with my toys

Jerome-8053
Posted

I need share and fell up smiling

Ienjoybigcocks
Posted
On 7/29/2019 at 11:19 AM, Jerome-8053 said:

I need share and fell up smiling

Ienjoybigcocks
Posted
18 hours ago, Kumkiss said:

Hi there I'm interested in giving men who have those big thick cock's I'm always looking for to see if I could get them in my mouth and hungry fucken damn throat

Just now, Ienjoybigcocks said:

I'm looking for a few men who would like for me to do what I've been told I should've been doing a lot more often since these three older black men who were the only ones who had discovered my talents of giving some really good deep throat blow jobs and now I'm here just looking around for big thick cock's all of them black or white men just as long as they are nice and big for my mouth and fucken damn hungry ass throat oh by the way I have been how swallowing that sperm them men have been giving me now

Ienjoybigcocks
Posted
On 7/28/2019 at 4:28 PM, Pistol said:

Me wanking x

Hi there I'm interested in finding a few good men who are nice enough to let me give them a good deep throat blow Job I've learned how to do them very good by these three older black men who were the only ones who were kind enough to show me how I should be using my talents and to go out and get as many men as you can because I have surly deserve it

Posted

I'm still interested if anyone is willing or able to help. I'm in missouri by the way 

Posted
9 hours ago, Tara27 said:

I'm still interested if anyone is willing or able to help. I'm in missouri by the way 

I wish I could help you just put ads in sex backpage also go to adam4adam adult bookstores I had ***d anal at a bookstore thank God for the booze my ass was sore the next day and a couple months later i went back also try xvideos i see guys getting gangbang anyway write back

• 3 months later...
Posted

If you find out, let me know. I want a group of young men to line up and take turns fucking my throat, switching off every2 or 3 minutes. Deep skullfucking.

• 1 month later...
Posted

yeah I want to try it and it gets me excited everytime I think about it getting gangbang but my ass is not ready for I still need to get broken in properly can someone point me in the right direction of an experienced top mistress someone that stretch ass into boi pussy please I'm around the Philadelphia aria please and thank you

Posted
On 7/28/2019 at 10:57 PM, Ienjoybigcocks said:

Hi there I'm a hot horny Hispanic man who's had an experience with three older black men were they really gave it to me and ever since I was and still am thinking about how much fun it was for me and them three older black men that ripped my fucken ass opened up to them the whole weekend they held me up with all three black men just having it there way with me I've gotten to deep throat and swallow all of there sperm they all were able to to give me down my fucken throat and I quickly learned how to deep throat a good 6"7"8"and almost a 9"incher wow I was so surprised at how quickly did I give myself into them so fast oh my God I feel so much of a fucken punk ass Mexican bitch my mouth being rammed by one big thick cock after another and another all weekend long they had my ass doggy style and every other way you can think of

Would love to experience gang banged also

• 1 year later...
Posted

I am a 56yr  old bimale and I want to be gang banged by a very large group of very well hung men in public. I love to have people watch me as I get my ass fucked by hugecocks one after another

• 2 years later...