What Attracts ME the most! - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

I cannot resist the sensual eyes of a pretty face. Something about the way she looks at me my heart just melts, she takes my breath away and thats probably why i get a little clumsy (lol) cause I'm just stun but me being me I tried to act so cool that I start dropping stuff. Eyes are my kryptonite I'm *** cause I'm stuck! Or maybe I like being stuck let me get a little closer and we might be stuck together! I'm so fresh lol. Enough about what I like the most, what's your kryptonite Romeo, What attracts you the most about a person!

Posted

hmm... for me, I still remember the 1st time I met my ex... it was a sunny afternoon, he and I had a mutual friend and we went to TongJi uni to take some photos of the sakura there. after that we just walked and found an area of grass to sit and chat. I suggested "why not we practise Chinese for you?" (he's from the states and I'm a Chinese native) then he started to talked and gradually became so nervous that even red all over... We all notice his nervousness and he suddenly moved backwards and stood on his hands! after sometimes he seems totally okay and got back to me again... I thought maybe that is the moment he hit me just at one moment...

Posted

Confidence and attitude... The way she walks, shoulders back, swing in her hip, not caring what anyone thinks because she knows she is beautiful... Thats my weakness.

Posted

Protectiveness. Seeing a girl act like she's the man is just amazing. It shows her confdence and belief in her own self and i just die for that. Knowing that she knows she's amazing is just so hot and i'll know right there that she is amzaing.

Posted

what attracts me most about a person is if they are outgoing. i can be really shy or outgoing but to see someone just be very confident and spontaneous and like who they are enough to show others, it attracts me alot to that person.

Posted

Ah thanks Lea imma add that in my voc, learn something new everyday to improve one self that's one of my mottos. Big woot to you Lea! Much love peace.
Oh and before i go another big turn on for me is knowledge when you teach me something new I hold on to it like the first time we hold hands. (kinda sweet,huh)
I like em smart (smile)! Nothing like a girl with a big brain (smile lol)! I'm too much lol love the comments peoples, peace and smiles everyone!

Posted

To me, its how she carries herself. I want someone who knows how to treat me with love and respect. I was in a fucked up relationship for a couple of years. This man didnt know how to treat me. Not only was he physical, but he broke me down to wat i am today. I struggle to find cofidence and trust in any person. Any who, i am totally turned on with an undertsanding person. One who listens and doesnt judge. One who knows there is a time and a place for everything. I love lips and hips. Eyes and thighs (lol who doesnt!)..... I need someone to love me uncondionally... Is that too much to ask? In the mean time, i need some friends!!!! lol

Posted

I met a guy like that once Sammie and when i worned other girls about him they didn't listen till it was to late, i would've kicked his ass, but my brother beat me to it with a year of ***ation towardsth ex (and my bro was pres of the high school than, hehe)
But it's been years since i've seen him and idc care about him anymore, and sometimes i talk to him over msn, cause i'm over what happened and learned that he helped me become a stronger person, though i had to wait four years to forgive him. But time sometimes really does work.

Posted

i got to agree with sammie i love the eyes that and the whole face feature it takes a lot to attract me to someone but what really attracts me and i know its corny is the personaitly i just melt when a shy girl looks up at me with those eyes and i try to act all cool. it was this one time when i met this shy girl on a bus stop she was crying (oh also my other weakness a crying girl can get almost anything from me LOL) but when she looked up at me with those teary eyes i just froze being me i try not to be to true to my face expression in other words i try to act cool n not kinda turn on and just want her LOL but i use to love patting my last gf on the head a lot she was cute the way she was clusmy, blush a lot , was always holding on to me, and i would always protect her. i just basically love being the prince for my princess ^///^;

Posted

I love to look at the smooth skin of a woman. That's what attracts me. Love touching a woman's skin. A sense of humor and someone who knows how to laugh at a good joke. Someone with a great personality that can make a joke as much as laugh at one. I love to smile and love to be around women who love to smile. Nice teeth also attract me.

Posted

What attracts me the most to a girl is her smile. It gives me the butterflies in my stomach and makes my heart go pitter patter. What makes me feel amazing is when I am the one that gets her to smile.

Posted

As for personality wise. I usually find myself going for outgoing girls. The type that tend to tell a good joke or stories. They have to have a sense of humor but know how to be serious too. I also like girls that are hopelessly romantic that I can write poems about. A girl that has passion for what she is doing in life is also amazing.

Posted

I agree Lea, it does take time to heal but your much happier once you gone through the process of healing! Respect i'm glad you rose above it to be the person who you are today, and props to your brother for having your back!
High Five to Crystal another Romeo who loves eyes like me, Respect!
And thanks Maria for your comment on beatiful skin of women, nice your the first to comment on that, Respect chica!
I'm loving it Romeo, ya'll really coming with it! Much love everyone peace and smiles