bestfriends - Love and Romance

Erica_Linson

Erica_Linson
Posted

ok friends 1st i will start off by sayin hope all is well in blessed.2nd i want to talk abou bestfriends ok me and my wife was sitting at home watching the football game and cook.ok so her bestfriend call and ask her to come play basketball and she ask me how i feel abou it.i said well that would be rude for you to stop our date just to run for her.and do yall kno what she told me oh well i goin anyways.so someone tell me what yall think abou this shit.so how im looking at it is her bestfriend feelin is more important then mines i just really think i should get out of this marriage dont think she is goin to change.just dont kno what to do.

Posted

HI ERICA, FIRST BABE, HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN WITH UR GIRLFRIEND? AND IM SORRY 2 SAY, BUT ITS OBVIOUS THAT SHE IS NOT PUTTING U FIRST...YOU NEED TO SPEAK WITH HER TO CLARIFY WHAT U BOTH NEED TO MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK...ERICA, COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY 2 EVERY RELATIONSHIP SWEETIE!
GOOD LUCK, I HOPE IT WORKS THE BEST 4 U SWEETIE....

Posted

HI KIMBERLY, SURE WE CAN BE FRIENDS...ADD UR NAME TO MY LIST...HAVE A GR8 DAY SWEETIE!..............COL

Erica_Linson
Posted

well col Medeiros i do tell her how i feel thats the problem she never listen until it all over like when she had time to think abou it then she will try to come make up to me.its like she hear everybody else *** but cant see me hurtin rite in her face.

Posted

HI ERICA, HOPEFULLY IF U CONTINUE COMMUNICATING WITH EACHOTHER SWEETIE, SHE WILL REALIZE THAT SHE NEEDS TO PUT U FIRST...MAY I SUGGEST, IF SHE WANTS 2 BE WITH HER FRIENDS 1 DAY, THEN WHY DONT U PICK THAT DAY 2 HANG WITH UR BEST GALS?...THAT WAY UR BOTH HAPPY AND U CAN CATCH UP WITH EACHOTHER LATER THAT DAY...IF U BOTH LUV EACHOTHER AND IT SOUNDS LIKE U DO, THEN IT WILL ALL WORK OUT BABE...HOPE THIS HELPED SWEETIE.....COL

Posted

Your gf should have been more considerate of you and just told her friend she could not make it - you two had made "a date" at the time. If she tries to make up with you, deny the makeup and express to her again and be firm about it. Repeat yourself again if she seems not to hear.
Good luck!

Erica_Linson
Posted

thks you guys but it seen like nothin is workin im just really sad rite now

Posted

Awww sweetie, u really do need a hug... *Big bigger biggest virtual hug for you*
You two should really talk things out... If she never knows how u feel, shell continue hurting u this way... Maybe u could pick a day to meet up to talk... Maybe somewhere neutral away from emotional attachments, like say a cafe over some coffee... Tell her how u feel but avoid playing the blame game, tell her you really want this to work out and that u two can come up with a solution to it... Like Col had said, you two could hang out with friends separately first then meet up later... Nothing can't be solved if you two really love each other and want to make this work out... Like they say, it takes two hands to clap...

I wish u all the best sweetie... Do take care... Hope to hear good news from you soon... ^^

Erica_Linson
Posted

ok let me tell you guys how it works every time i try to tell her how i feel she dont never listen she dont never take my feeling in every time i try to tell her how i feel it never get any where it like she can see everybody else *** but cant see mines.i dont wanna let my relationship go but i kno there is somebody out there that really wanna hear my deeps thoughts.its like im trying on my own she dont see nothin she do she dont think she do anything wrong.and when i say im tired of this she always promise she gone change and i havent seen a diff

Posted

hey Erica it's ***ful being taking for granted. but i say try talking to her, let her know how u feel and plz not when u r fighting and if feel that u continue to get negative feed back from her, then ask urslf what shld u do it's much much easier said that done trust me. i wish u the best with the talk and hope the two of u find ur way back to each other, love comes with happines and ***, now it's how we deal with it and/or what we do with it

Posted

guys!! ma galfd left me.
i need a new one 2 consul me