JUST JOINED

Subbottom4u

Posted
On 6/3/2019 at 3:07 AM, Subbottom4u said:

Just wanted to say Hi! To everyone, Hi! Anyone has any questions, please ask, I'll tell you anything you want to know!

Tell me I'm beautiful

Posted

You ask me to meet you and we  actually enjoy each others cocks, I think

Posted (edited)

Hi I'm new and looking for someone to help me with my curiosness of being with another guy. I'm hoping to find someone local that is discretely willing, I would like to see if this is a real and good site to help me with my curiosness that is ready to burst.

If anyone wants to just talk or see what interests are, or anyone has a question just ask.

I'm hoping to find someone tonight but I doubt it, cause how late it is.

Once I have made my mind up I want to do it ASAP.

So anyone in Springfield , MO.

Edited by Nic6969
Needed to specify.
Patluvsdix69
Posted
On 6/3/2019 at 3:07 AM, Subbottom4u said:

Just wanted to say Hi! To everyone, Hi! Anyone has any questions, please ask, I'll tell you anything you want to know!

HOW big is your dick and show me a picture of the beautiful cock of yours

Posted
On 6/14/2019 at 12:52 AM, Nic6969 said:

Hi I'm new and looking for someone to help me with my curiosness of being with another guy. I'm hoping to find someone local that is discretely willing, I would like to see if this is a real and good site to help me with my curiosness that is ready to burst.

If anyone wants to just talk or see what interests are, or anyone has a question just ask.

I'm hoping to find someone tonight but I doubt it, cause how late it is.

Once I have made my mind up I want to do it ASAP.

So anyone in Springfield , MO.

Hi,I know how u feel

Posted
On 6/7/2019 at 9:09 PM, N2me said:

Tell me I'm beautiful

And ask to fondle my manhood 

• 2 months later...
Posted
Hello handsome, have fun? watch my private broadcast? Any of your wishes -> http://bit.ly/RomanProfile
  • 7 months later...