Not easy for a over 50 straight man to have first same sex encounter

Meetmymeat

Posted
Me to being 18 and having the same wants and needs
Posted
Lots of gay folks are in the same boat; we're not always hooking up, or even able to. But maybe, since you say you want to give a blowjob, and take it up the ass, stop identifying as "straight "; just say that it's you first time (if it is, and you're not just bullshitting to get a hookup ),and you're looking for someone who can lead you on the way.
Posted
Hello, I am looking for a gentleman, I am 38 years old and I would like to do an experiment for the first time with Mr. Trojkacik something else. Zapapt and August meet. I ask and require max discretion
Posted
6 hours ago, Imasttray said:

Hello, I am looking for a gentleman, I am 38 years old and I would like to do an experiment for the first time with Mr. Trojkacik something else. Zapapt and August meet. I ask and require max discretion

Where are you  located 

Posted

Whatever label you put on it , I love the thought of  suckin a cock, and being sucked also to feel a hard cock  really gets me goin, once  I know the guys ok 

Posted
11 hours ago, Newtome said:

Whatever label you put on it , I love the thought of  suckin a cock, and being sucked also to feel a hard cock  really gets me goin, once  I know the guys ok 

I would love to meet with a guy with a large cock. I love a shaved cock and balls. I am shaved it feels so good I am 7' AND NICE HEAD. 

Posted
On 6/9/2019 at 11:10 AM, Mikecox said:

Where are you  located 

Bloomington

Posted

I'm having difficulties in finding someone or a couple that the man is bi, to get to see if I can experience my first real cock, and as long as it is at most 7" I would like to feel it stretch my virgin hole and feel myself inside there hole. I live in Springfield MO.

An them being discrete.

Posted
On 6/10/2019 at 7:27 AM, Newtome said:

I love to taste a cock in my mouth and to feel one in between by ass cheeks as I'm coming in my mouth like to come in my ass

Shorty-5094
Posted
On 06/02/2019 at 8:28 AM, Meetmymeat said:

With being safe first priority and remaining discreet second, why is so difficult for a straight man who wants to suck dick and get fucked to get fantasy fulfilled?

Shorty-5094
Posted

Hey i have a guy friend 44  hes looking for older men ive seen his dick its the biggest white dick ive ever seen i think hes loves sucking off big cocks heres his num 8123208217 text ill

Posted

I'm in the SAME boat really want to try it but have to be very quiet about it. Where are you at maybe we could get together to talk I would have to start there. and see were it goes.

Posted

discreet is the only option. looking for fwb

Posted
On 6/6/2019 at 2:14 PM, Curous1 said:

I can relate to that. 

On 6/20/2019 at 5:08 PM, bob321 said:

I'm in the SAME boat really want to try it but have to be very quiet about it. Where are you at maybe we could get together to talk I would have to start there. and see were it goes.

You can 

Posted
Just now, MasterLynn said:

You can 

You can 

I’m ready to discuss sucking

Posted

May I Suckle your cock for 46 minutes?

Posted

May I Suckle your cock for 46 minutes?

I’m ready to fondle your balls and lick from base to precum drip 💧 

Posted

Love softer, chubby cock

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have helped several straight guys to have their first anal experience.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

It was my wife who know I lick to suck and be sucked that found a gay guy that she wanted to watch fuck me.  It was good for all of us.

• 1 month later...
Posted
Hello handsome, have fun? watch my private broadcast? Any of your wishes -> http://bit.ly/RomanProfile
Posted
On 6/2/2019 at 7:28 AM, Meetmymeat said:

With being safe first priority and remaining discreet second, why is so difficult for a straight man who wants to suck dick and get fucked to get fantasy fulfilled?