Gangbanged by Older Men Fantasy

Johnnydown18

Johnnydown18
Posted

I've always had the fantasy of being used by a group of older gentlemen. I've looked for hours about anything even if there's a video there's nothing... thoughts? 

Stacy-1195
Posted
Maybe get to know a few guys and then you might have luck.
Slave4dadies
Posted

Hell yes like 4 older daddies horse cocks swinging ,as the stand over me,tell me I be there son,I would oil there cocks as there cock wrestle over my Sissy hole,love a the taste  older men got wearing leather cock straps and sweat n oil ,,it a taste of loyalty ,fuck power of bull,use all that body weight behind a huge cock ,u feel owned by him,and a big hot load pump deep,

Reini-6395
Posted
Stehe auf fesseln und Augen verbinden und meiner fantasien ist alles was geil macht ne 067762734961
Posted
On 05/30/2019 at 11:23 AM, Usemyholes said:

Me too

thats if what need a group of well hung guys to let be there sex slave  im 34 and straight but its time im very well hung and like a great blowjob and bust my 1st ass tell me when

Posted
Just now, Horse10 said:

thats if what need a group of well hung guys to let be there sex slave  im 34 and straight but its time im very well hung and like a great blowjob and bust my 1st ass tell me when

Reini-6395
Posted
Ich Reini 56 Jahre junger Mann möchte gerne beim Arschloch schlecken schwanz blasen und alles schlucken müssen weil ich geil und wehrlos gefangen und gefesselt werde und in deiner Gewalt betäubt und wehrlos ausgeliefert bin
Reini-6395
Posted
Du kannst alles in meinen mund machen was Du willst? Und ja ich bin reini 56 Jahre junger Mann möchte gerne beim Arschloch schlecken schwanz blasen und alles schlecken und schlucken müssen weil ich geil und wehrlos gefangen bin reini
Posted

I'm laying ass up wearing a hot little thong and this tight booty is begging for a pounding and ready for a BIG HARD dick to totally destroy my sissy ass and waiting for a daddy to come over and give me his giant horse dick to ride and fuck me like I deserve to be and show me how it feels to get used like a slut and pound me RAW for hours and hours non-stop!!

Reini-6395
Posted
Du kannst alles in meinen mund machen? Z
Posted

be glad to after i tear up your ass want to suck you awhile hope you your hugh 8123187201 lets talk

Posted

An older guy with a thick 8 inch long cock stripped me naked in his living room, teasing my tiny cock and fingering me. He takes his cock out and makes me suck it slaping me as i do. He would then fuck my face making me *** on his big cock, hed slap his cock in my face calling me a dirty boy. "Daddy your cock is too big" id moan as he slid his huge cock in my tight ass, id moan and squeel as he fucks me. He fucks harder and deeper as i moan louder, id moan out callong him daddy begging him to stop bbut hed slap me and fuck harder gagging me with his socks. Id beg him to stop and cry as he aggressicely fucks me

Posted

I'd love to have group sex older or young guys ,just a lot of excitement taking it and giving it ,gonna try it all in good time, at moment can't wait to play with  a cock, and suck it  love the thought of meeting and within minutes  we at it

Posted

I live in Dallas Tx,thete is a Bathhouse with lots of older tops, they love to fuck my small young ass. 

Posted
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, Stacy-1195 said:

Maybe get to know a few guys and then you might have luck.

Fillmefullocock
Posted
On 6/11/2019 at 11:27 AM, Jockbottom said:

I live in Dallas Tx,thete is a Bathhouse with lots of older tops, they love to fuck my small young ass. 

I want some one to take me to the bathhouse in dallas and let everyone fuck me

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm coming from the other side - a horny hung older top who would like to join guys like me, gangbanging a cute little twink.

• 2 weeks later...
Sissyboy-1962
Posted
On 6/3/2019 at 6:38 AM, Horse10 said:

I'll suck your dick anywhere you tell me to take it up my virgin ass call me 8124890791

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Anyone in Ga. I would love a bunch of 80 yr old tops fucking me and seeding my thick butt