Would like to try something new

Dan41

• 2 weeks later...
Biaggio2488
Posted

I want to meet you now and suckyour cock make you shake and quiver as I suck the cum out of you  

Biaggio2488
Posted
On 5/30/2019 at 8:46 AM, Letsgayplaynow said:

Love to meet you

Meetmymeat
Posted
On 5/18/2019 at 11:24 AM, Dan41 said:

Would like to try something new. I’ve been separated for a while just wanna have a good time but I try some new stuff.

So do I. I masturbate nearly every day while watching big white dick's being sucked and fucking. 

Posted

What's your idea of "something new"?

Posted

New here wanting to try something new

Posted

New here from North Dakota and I am looking for something new today. Yesterday my new was shaving my legs for the first time

Posted

I've never been with a guy but the thought of  it just makes  me horney and up for whatever would even love ,to arrange two or three guys ,in future, and older guys really get mengoin

Posted
On 5/30/2019 at 8:46 AM, Letsgayplaynow said:

Love to meet you

love to blow you

Whatavwehear
Posted
On 5/18/2019 at 11:24 AM, Dan41 said:

Would like to try something new. I’ve been separated for a while just wanna have a good time but I try some new stuff.

lilblue1975
Posted
On 6/2/2019 at 4:49 AM, Biaggio2488 said:

well lets met and fuck and suck i want to feel ur cum in my mouth and feel tht hot cum all over my ass hope u got big cock i do top but i love bottom most 

Posted

I'm a dedicated bottom! And I don't know if I can get it up and running for very long. I suffer from low test testosterone I suffer from low testosterone and low estrogen levels estrogen levels so so my my limp sissy did web sissy cock don't get up very much anymore I only enjoy receiving hard cock in my mouth and in my sissy ass love to feel yours you can call me at 270 987-1591 anytime you want to, day or night I will be home.:suckmy::hearts_around::hearts_around::hearts_around::dickface::ass::strapon::rubberdoll: