Ready744

• 2 weeks later...
Chris-9682
Posted

Wanting to get laid tonight and been trying to get a big for my first time 

Posted
mmm same here ;)..i swallow...virgin ass
Posted

Yea me also,  I'm new here wanting to go around the world with preferably a long and fat cock tonight Belleville Illinois area.  At least 11 or 12"

Posted

Virgin ass but I have been rimmed and loved it!!,  anyone interested with the right tool??? 

Meetmymeat
Posted
On 5/24/2019 at 11:21 AM, Largecocklover6841 said:

Virgin ass but I have been rimmed and loved it!!,  anyone interested with the right tool??? 

If you find it, I wanna share it with you. I can take a homemade 8" easily now. It's time to add a few more inches

Posted
On 05/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, Wayne33 said:

Nice

love your cock love if i could suck off my 1st cock im can try to let you bust my virgin ass than if you want suck or let me pop ur ass mine is a monster today

Posted
19 hours ago, Meetmymeat said:

If you find it, I wanna share it with you. I can take a homemade 8" easily now. It's time to add a few more inches

let me see if i can suck you off and you bust my virgin ass not gay but maybe but id love you to suck my 10.5inch beast off if im not to big pound you

Posted

looking for well hung men to let me try my 1st man bedford

Posted

Hi, new here. Still trying to open about my sexuality. For a while I've used toy's, but I want a real man. I like riding and having my toes sucked. I love rimming it!! Fargo people, or anyone interested.

Posted

I'm up for anything goin ,in Bedford  ,come on let's have some  fun,