HELLO - Looking for LOVE!!!

To****

Posted

new here looking for friends and love !! say hi don't be shy hee

Posted

Hello and welcome to the site..I am with the meet & greet team and if you need help with the site feel free to message me and you can add me as a friend if you like...

Posted

hi tobey,welcome,im sure you will make many friends here,.

Posted

Hi! I would be honored to be your friend.

Posted

Hi ToBey, Welcome 2 the site and i hope all u need u will find here. &gt.&lt

Posted

hi Tobey,welcome to the gang and how are you sweetie ???

Posted

Your welcome ToBey...So tell us what you have been doing...

Posted

Yeh ToBey, and i love ur hair, and u of course lol &gt.&lt

Posted

Yes I love his hair too...My lover is a red head and the fire he has...

Posted

hi y'all i' good just busy with work and school! and thanks i love my hair too. untural but organic RED HAIR hee.even my mama didn't recognise me at first! so how' everybody?

Posted

Doing greet now that your back to talk...What are you doing in school these days?? My hubby is a red head and that is one of the reason I started talking to him...It is just something about red heads...LOL...

Posted

Yep i like the Red Head's myself. You seem a real nice guy ToBey,Tell me more about u, like Michael say's, Skool And Stuff &gt.&lt

Posted

@Rich don't they have alot of red heads were you live...LOL

Posted

Yep Michael, load's of them, and they are all Really Wild, both in and out of bed, LOL. Dont kno what it is about Red Head's but i have yet 2 meet a Calm one, oh yeh dont get on the Wrong side of them LOL &gt.&lt

Posted

So true I can testify to that..I wonder what Tobey thinks...LOL

Posted

hello guys sorry for the late reply!!how's everybody??school is being busy but work too!! i'm study business,and i'm a waiter...and i'm not RED HAIR anymore!!

Posted

OH NO....WHY....we love the red hair...Are you going to put up a new pic so we can tell you what we think about your new hair???