Mature men 50+

Posted
On 3/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, Stevo1 said:

I don't think its the site themselves rather than the guys using the sites. Can't blame  guys in their twenties and thirties not wanting to mix with guys in their 50's or sixties though, that's just life.  It's  all rather unfortunate because the older you get the more you want a young virile guy on your arm! Life's a bitch sometimes :crazy:

Fuck me

Posted

Look for a silver now .65 plus 70 great

Just4us1007
Posted

I'm actually seeking an older man for my boyfriend.

Posted

Some younger guys are only looking for their age group. I don't care about age. I just want a nice guy of any age with a big cock.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love older guys older the better I think 

Posted
On 3/9/2019 at 7:31 AM, Granadaguy said:

Do you find that most gay sites are ageist towards men over 50 when it comes to looking for sex on them? 😪😪😪

I It's probably a mid life thing . For me it's a new chpt. Finding me. Never been with a guy, but have fantasies about it. I'm 56.

Posted
On 4/18/2019 at 8:45 AM, LILBILL said:

Fuck me

Totally agree.

Posted

It is worse for straights.  Chics are just not into old guys... unless they have big wallets.

Posted

I'm 67 and probably every guy I've had sex with is younger than me. The problem comes when someone young wants an LTR; we're at different life stages, with different concerns and different backlogs of experience, different expectations.  As long as it's just sex, it's fine, but relationships are more likely to work with contemporaries. 

Meetmymeat
Posted

I'm over 50 and have never sucked a dick or been fucked. But if one or two over 50 hung hard dick men are up to it I can make them feel 20 again. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I'm just turned 70 and have profiles on a number of dating sites, and I have no problem in attracting contacts from younger guys. The youngest I've fucked was a lad of 18.

Posted

Looking to be your bottom 347-461-4274

• 2 weeks later...
Sissyboy-1962
Posted
On 3/11/2019 at 12:40 PM, Scary said:

Yes 

Love to hook up with a kinky daddy sex

• 5 months later...
Posted

I love having an older experienced cock buried in my ass.