Was Bi-Curious, tried it, Worried now...

sporter

Posted

Hello,

I hooked up with someone I found on Sniffies. We met at a hotel. I want to know how much I screwed up, as far as safety is concerned.

I tried to be as safe as possible, but I am scared of STDs/STIs. I asked him before hand and told him several times how much I wanted to avoid diseases. He assured me he was clean.

We started with me giving the guy head.

1) I got him hard with my hand, and put a trojan ultra thin condom on... realized i touched the condom with the same hand I touched his raw dick, so I washed my hands and put on another

2) I put his penis in my mouth with the condom on for a few minutes; got him to just about the balls. As far as I know I did not touch his skin

3) We put on a new condom and tried anal on me.... there may have been some skin to skin contact when I was on my back, but it was not for very long

4) I really didn't like it, he could tell, so we stopped

I noticed a skin tag on the shaft and he said it's been there most of his life. I also noticed some darker color skin under one side of the head, and he said it was a scar from when he learned to jack off as a ***ager. I did not touch any of those with my mouth or anus. I washed my hands before applying the condoms. 2-3 days ago,, I trimmed my ass crack with an electric razor and shaved my balls as well.

What are the chances I got an STD/STI, such as HIV, HPV, or herpes?

Posted
HIV slim to zero. Anything else, probably zero as well. If you are worried, go to a clinic and they will reassure you and put your mind at ease.
Posted

Well im curious nwver had cick orallyu want to suck n b sucked and try 1st 1i may do as u wanna say u wabna swallow

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Im also looking for my first time I've been I've been wishing for too long

• 5 months later...
Posted
Hello handsome, have fun? watch my private broadcast? Any of your wishes -> http://bit.ly/RomanProfile
  • 3 months later...
Posted
On 3/7/2019 at 9:38 PM, sporter said:

Hello,

I hooked up with someone I found on Sniffies. We met at a hotel. I want to know how much I screwed up, as far as safety is concerned.

I tried to be as safe as possible, but I am scared of STDs/STIs. I asked him before hand and told him several times how much I wanted to avoid diseases. He assured me he was clean.

We started with me giving the guy head.

1) I got him hard with my hand, and put a trojan ultra thin condom on... realized i touched the condom with the same hand I touched his raw dick, so I washed my hands and put on another

2) I put his penis in my mouth with the condom on for a few minutes; got him to just about the balls. As far as I know I did not touch his skin

3) We put on a new condom and tried anal on me.... there may have been some skin to skin contact when I was on my back, but it was not for very long

4) I really didn't like it, he could tell, so we stopped

I noticed a skin tag on the shaft and he said it's been there most of his life. I also noticed some darker color skin under one side of the head, and he said it was a scar from when he learned to jack off as a ***ager. I did not touch any of those with my mouth or anus. I washed my hands before applying the condoms. 2-3 days ago,, I trimmed my ass crack with an electric razor and shaved my balls as well.

What are the chances I got an STD/STI, such as HIV, HPV, or herpes?

My best friend and I have been talking about different things. I have told that I want to sample another man's body I want to explore and be explored. I am a confidentthat with the right person I will be exploring all the wonderful delights of offered from one male to another 

Posted
On 4/6/2019 at 2:02 AM, Shyrican said:

Im also looking for my first time I've been I've been wishing for too long

I am going crazy with all these thoughts about other dudes bodies. I would love to shower with another man and I would do whatever it takes to make him feel great. I am willing to go all the way with the right man 

Posted
On 3/13/2019 at 4:11 AM, bicurgi said:

Well im curious nwver had cick orallyu want to suck n b sucked and try 1st 1i may do as u wanna say u wabna swallow

I would love to go down on another man who is thinking along the same line as me.I want to try both top and especially bottom I just love the thought of having someone inside me whether it's my mouth of my behind. Please don't hesitate to contact me 

Posted
On 3/12/2019 at 9:07 PM, jjtherts said:

HIV slim to zero. Anything else, probably zero as well. If you are worried, go to a clinic and they will reassure you and put your mind at ease.

I'm looking for someone who is clean and is willing to let me suck and swallow all his juice no condoms it's hotter to think of skin on skin