Gym

35BiMarried

Posted

Sometimes it’s hard not to get hard with all the hot guys at the gym, in the locker room, in the shower, or specially the sauna or steam room. I love to stroll nude in the locker room for extra long.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I know! Two weeks ago I saw this hot young guy in his early 20's in the locker room at my local gym. He was shirtless, pretty well toned and had a smooth chest that made my mouth water! I wanted to go over to him and run my tongue across his chest and play with the tip of my tongue on each nipple and then pull his shorts and undies off, touch his dick and balls with my hands and then sit down and lick his balls and his dick before putting his dick in my mouth and suck it real good mmmmm....

And today in the gym shower, a guy was in the stall opposite me and he had a long dick! I don't know how long it was (I'm not too good with numbers and measurements) but I do know I wanted to taste that dick so bad! And his ass looked amazing too, wanted to bury my face in between his ass cheeks and rim his brains out mmmmm....

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love the smell of the gym locker room . I would put a jock strap on my face while my ass gets fucked hard .