Grindr advice

Croft85

Posted

Hi I'm new here. And looking for advice. I never been with a guy before and I really want to. so i figured I would try Grindr  but I can't get anyone to talk to me. and most are rude one guy blocked me while we were talking.  What am I doing wrong? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I was on Grindr for a while last year, and did pretty well; but all I was looking for was hookups. I'd say be sure what you're looking for, and make sure you have boundaries of your own --don't just take whatever you can get. I hardly ever bothered with people whose profile pic was the standard silhouette, or guys who wanted to be "discreet "--both types have a high probability of being on the down low, and messing with someone's marriage ain't my thing. A lot of guys are ghosters, some are just fucking with your head, leading you on. This can happen on any site, so just be aware, shake it off, rub some dirt on it, and try other sites to see if you can find a better fit. 

Meetmymeat
Posted
On 5/31/2019 at 12:48 PM, Kenbe said:

I was on Grindr for a while last year, and did pretty well; but all I was looking for was hookups. I'd say be sure what you're looking for, and make sure you have boundaries of your own --don't just take whatever you can get. I hardly ever bothered wit

On 5/31/2019 at 12:48 PM, Kenbe said:

I was on Grindr for a while last year, and did pretty well; but all I was looking for was hookups. I'd say be sure what you're looking for, and make sure you have boundaries of your own --don't just take whatever you can get. I hardly ever bothered with people whose profile pic was the standard silhouette, or guys who wanted to be "discreet "--both types have a high probability of being on the down low, and messing with someone's marriage ain't my thing. A lot of guys are ghosters, some are just fucking with your head, leading you on. This can happen on any site, so just be aware, shake it off, rub some dirt on it, and try other sites to see if you can find a better fit. 

h people whose profile pic was the standard silhouette, or guys who wanted to be "discreet "--both types have a high probability of being on the down low, and messing with someone's marriage ain't my thing. A lot of guys are ghosters, some are just fucking with your head, leading you on. This can happen on any site, so just be aware, shake it off, rub some dirt on it, and try other sites to see if you can find a better fit. 

I'm in similar situations. I want to taste and feel a big dick, but I don't feel good going on meet to fuck sites. I don't want to be in a same sex relationship, I want to keep it discreet and I'd rather a semi stranger fuck me than a person I know. Need a top who knows how to make a dick feel good

• 11 months later...
Posted

Hi Kenbe how are you doing, I felt so soft as I go through your sexy and attractive pictures, and would love to know more about you, because I'm just fallen for you right now

Posted

Hangout is an app at play store, is just like WhatsApp but faster and convenience, will be waiting or send me your WhatsApp number please, I no wanna lose you 😘😘😘