Brief Encounters.

Steve11

• 3 months later...
Potbellyslim
Posted

I love brief encounters. I found out that alot of married straight men that go to adult theatres are there because their wife at home won't give head or good head. So I have sucked off many married men never to see them again. I was 27 when I met a guy in the theatre...I walked in while he was jacking off. I grabbed his cock and sucked it he came and left. I was leaving and he pulled up in his car. We talked and he said he was married but his wife was prude so he would go to the private booths to catch a nut before he went home. He said i was the first guy he had been with. I was rubbing his cock the whole time we talked he said that he hurriedly left because he felt awkward but I gave such great head he waited till I came out to thank me. I was so flattered that I had him balls deep in my throat in the parking lot. Needless to say his marriage failed but many many blowjobs later a friendship has formed. In fact he got married again 3 yrs ago. I was in the wedding as a groomsman...I was also the last mouth he fucked as a single man.