Fucking and Kissing.

Steve11

Posted

Yes! Particularly if I am totally Nude and my partner is completely dressed. The *** would be incredibly Delicious! (more *** to cum hopefully, and if the intensity of *** grows, the more my *** will boil.)

Meanwhile kissing a handsome clean shaven man would be a very intense turn on indeed. Nice Question. Thank you for asking it Steve11 :)

Posted

I apologize profusely. I missed the part about the Missionary Position. I want only to be spanked, punished and fucked with my ass in the air and my face in a pillow. *** really is my key.

I'm sorry to have mis read your post Steve 11. please forgive me. it was short sighted of me

Posted
i am all for it especially as William 198 states i am totally Naked and my partner is clothed - either as *** or just because .. YES
Posted

Absolutely passionate kiss and lots of body contact is a real turn on.

Posted
On 1/11/2019 at 3:50 AM, William198 said:

I apologize profusely. I missed the part about the Missionary Position. I want only to be spanked, punished and fucked with my ass in the air and my face in a pillow. *** really is my key.

I'm sorry to have mis read your post Steve 11. please forgive me. it was short sighted of me

Hi Like you I like to spread my thighs wide with my ass in the air to take whatever is coming but to be kissed passionately whilst your partners cock is pistoning in and out of you you must be on your back on a bed or table, legs in the air with your partner on top or standing.

oldermanfetish
Posted
On 1/5/2019 at 10:44 PM, Steve11 said:

Does anyone find it a massive turn on to be kissed passionately by your partner whilst being fucked hard in the missionary position?

I love kissing a guy it's so passionate,I love it