intimidated by beauty! - Love and Romance

Posted

Beautiful, or what i'd like to call beautiful women or people I find attractive terrify me. i cant approach them, and even though i just want to be friends i just feel like i wont be good enough, so i leave it at that. i honestly hate it! even on here, i never try to speak or start up a conversation with women i find attractive. its a total mess!

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

mmm there is really nothing to loose if u give it a try u know...yeah attractive girls are quite intimidating, but some of them are some what artificial, not honest and real when it comes to feelings...

Posted

I agree with Andrea - you hit the nail right on the head!

Posted

true... andrea, still im not speaking of amazingly beautiful people.. .im speaking of even the normal looking girl who i like. .. cnt explain what i mean lol

Posted

I think I know what you mean Vee, that has happened to me on several occasions (if I am thingking the same think).

Depending on the mood, I am either to shy to introduce myself, or I make a fool of myself.

I can't win for losing!

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

Yeah that has happened to me too!! when ever i went out with friends and i saw maybe a good looking girl or just any girl..i would try my bets to avoid her, then they'll introduce us and then the trycky part came because i would talk non sense and just smile and laugh for no reason like if i was high on drugs!!! And i would just look really dumb and would end up making a fool of myself!! maybe because i was shy back then!!! but now im older and i have more control over my shyness!!

Posted

well on my part, being an introvert doesnt help at all..

Sophia_Elise
Posted

i'm an extrovert, it still terrifies me! i just look away and shuffle off :P

Posted

lol... well thats a first. . . i thought extroverts have more confidence and stuff... sigh... oh well, im too much of wimp to get out there.

Posted

Hey, Andrea, I am older now as well, but I am still shy or I still make an ass of myself. I still can't win for losing!!!
Oh, well, I guess it is "better luck next time" thing for me.

MJ_Doyley
Posted

beautiful people get me shy, i either...go shy or become cocky to cover up the shyness...then sometimes just look like a tw.at :s oh well it works sometimes tehe x

Skye_Remedy
Posted

I get completly stunned when i'm around a chick i'm attracted to, feel like such a fool, lol, i was serving at work & this beautiful chick came in, petite, redhead, corset & gothic style clothes and pagan symbols on her jewllery then when she spoke she had an irish accent.....(& she was my age) Ahhh I almost died with shock, my fantasy woman in the flesh!!!! I was speechless!!!!