Am i really a gay guy ?

Ashygay

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
You need to meet the right guy and be true to yourself about your feelings and you may be bi.
Posted
There is a spectrum that most of the labels ignore. You like the bodies and cocks of hot guys. That is cool! You like the feelings you get when you are with other men. Great! That particular guy was hot, but there was something missing for you. That is fine. Just because you identify as Gay does not mean you have to do anything with someone you just met 'just because'. Consider that you may be Bi. That is not unusual. Keep in mind you may need more of the mental/phycological connection as well as the hot bod to be with, and need a sapiosexual interaction before the wet physical stuff. It just could have been the circumstances and you might need a more private situation. You do you.
Posted

that is a good question. Myself, I came at age twelve to another boy of the same age, but what we did wasn't anything more than kiss and fondle each-other's naked bodies. I didn't have my first sexual experience till high school, when my best friend and lover, did anal to me. I can understand your confusion, and all I can say is stick with it and don't let anyone tell you different  about who you are. Only you know yourself and your true feelings. Maybe, the reason you are confused is because you listened to people, who tried to tell you you're straight. Again, only you know who you are in your sexuality. I'm bisexual.

Posted

its not an easy topic to deal with. My first traces of sexual identity appeared in primary school, high school. In high school i was almost sure, but i had a girlfriend, sex with her was nice and pleasant.

I had gay sex in univ, after this i hadnt a girlfriend with a sexual relationship, I hadnt a gay relationship. Maybe study was so absorbing?

Posted

My firs traces of sexual identity came in high school as well. That was my first experience with anal sex being done to me. During the time I went to college, I had a girlfriend, it was good or as you put it, it was pleasant.  I also fell in love with a twenty-two year old art student. He was handsome all over his body. We had a little sex, but not that much. Now, with the luck I've had with women, I think I should stay with just men. 

Posted

So I assume youre a bi sexual?

What is the age of legal consent in USA - I mean what is the age you can legally have sexual relationship not being afraid of punishment.

Some time ago I wrote it's 21 years to buy alcohol - is it valid?

Posted
On 11/18/2018 at 5:12 AM, Ashygay said:

In high school , most of my straight friends called me gay and most of the gay boys called me straight . I had a few public masturbation with the guys in the stall or tunnels , we had a few pee contests on bars and i was tied naked and cock teased , but that still didn t answered my question

I decided to attend to a private gay party ! I choose a nice guy , told him i never done this before and he was sweet about it , gave me all the time i needed , and so here we where both naked , him with a boner and me not feeling it although man , he was hot ! I cam closer to him , we touched our buts , he tried to kiss e but i felt nothing , i was not going to do it with him . He understood , but i still have a hard on when i see naked guys . So , what s my deal ? am i gay  or not ? why can t i get intimate with a guy ?

Posted
On 12/20/2018 at 9:38 AM, u-5c1ba6e13fbd4 said:

Hi guys, I’m looking for partners for fun and have private parties. If you're interested, follow the link below.

link

I'm interested in a man for sure but your so far away and your perfect

Posted
On 12/14/2018 at 2:12 AM, serpentes said:

So I assume youre a bi sexual?

What is the age of legal consent in USA - I mean what is the age you can legally have sexual relationship not being afraid of punishment.

Some time ago I wrote it's 21 years to buy alcohol - is it valid?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Posted

yes I am really gay and I want to meet someone!!!

Posted
On 11/18/2018 at 8:12 AM, Ashygay said:

In high school , most of my straight friends called me gay and most of the gay boys called me straight . I had a few public masturbation with the guys in the stall or tunnels , we had a few pee contests on bars and i was tied naked and cock teased , but that still didn t answered my question

I decided to attend to a private gay party ! I choose a nice guy , told him i never done this before and he was sweet about it , gave me all the time i needed , and so here we where both naked , him with a boner and me not feeling it although man , he was hot ! I cam closer to him , we touched our buts , he tried to kiss e but i felt nothing , i was not going to do it with him . He understood , but i still have a hard on when i see naked guys . So , what s my deal ? am i gay  or not ? why can t i get intimate with a guy ?

yes   you are gay    be proud 

don't  pay attention to what

people say     your friend if you want a boyfriend let me know

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Only you can answer this question.Maybe the answer is would you ever marry a guy? Take him home to meet your family? After great sex do you feel great or a little bit confused about what happened?  Do you get an erection when you see a sexy girl or are you envious of her body.Do you prefer to kiss girls or guys? Or just guys? Or just girls? Do you ever enjoy anal penetration with you sliding the sex toy inside your ass? Have you tried it? Lots of questions to give clues but i imagine having sex with another guy can be someone's fantasy.One night stands to experiment with your sexuality are fine.Would you prefer to date a guy or a girl? It's not all about sex either.nurturing,bonding,can't live without them.Gay,strait or bi,it's absolutely fine but the answer is within you.good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

pretty simple....

u had the wrong man.....u need me..

• 1 month later...
Posted

Chemistry between 2 people is important, so maybe that particular guy there just wasn''t chemistry where you felt drawn to him, even if you thought he was hot.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey Father Muscle. I deserve to suck ur cock whenever u are alone or tired. A nice blowjob with some delicious cumfood is just enough to make me happy. I'd love to masturbate ur cock wherever you feel comfortable. I'll just take ur pants & underwear down. I'll take ur huge lovable cock in my mouth & start sucking, licking ur balls, kissing ur pubic hair if your dick is hairy. I want you bent me down, put ur lovely wet tongue into my tight fucking ass, lick it harder & make moan all the time. Then I want you just put ur cock in my mouth, piss in my mouth shamelessly & passionately. Trust me I'll drink all ur piss until you stop fucking my mouth. You can prepare some nice chocolate cake covered with ur friends, colleagues & all the men who love to cum in mouth. Just mix their delicious cumloads & put all over the chocolate cake. Give me more cum to eat with cakes, junkfood, my favourite cumfilled real protein Shakes & many more. I want to eat all this like a shameless whore.

• 8 months later...
Posted

Hey guys I’ve had this feeling for a while now that I need a cock in my mouth and in my ass it just won’t go away so what should I do about it

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
You need to be comfortable with your sexuality my friend. Hope we can get to know each other