Also new - 44 m Florida

Mikhaildemirer

• 1 year later...
Chipperwill69withyu
Posted (edited)

White male bi curious english indiana wanting to find someone to talk to me close to english ***personal data deleted***

Edited by G-Team
deleted your personal data
Posted

Hello, I'm a multi-sensory impaired figure artist/sculptor & single father of one, and I'm looking for, Mr. Right4me.
I enjoy enjoy gardening/landscape design(7 years experience+ professional), croquet, bowling, swimming & tennis. I'm a cross country runner and mushroom foraging hobbiest.
I enjoy tinkering with wind-up gadgets and building model airplanes with my son.
Current career path: Caregiver with GT Independence.

If you can relate or are interested in getting to know me, please correspond.💛

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello im jenna im new here ...im a cross dresser sissy bottom boi from calif just saying hello and getting aquainted thanks

Toyuj_Yotba
Posted

Hi! I am looking for a serious relationship..

Posted

Hey y'all. Looking for men, obviously. Check out my profile. I'd be delighted to hear from you

• 1 month later...
Posted

I don't know maybe I'm just getting old but are there any men out there that just want to fuck ...don't want to send a thousand emails back and forth just want to jump in and fuck that's what I like I really need 0 some hard throbbing cock 

If anybody particularly men of color and chubby dudes chubbies my preference but want some grade-a and I do mean grade a shemale pussy MILF admittedly but a hottie hit me up 97is1 51the78 1 quickest01 is the quickest way to get a hold of me exceptional oral I'm told 'm ready Freddy chubby dudes and men of color go to the front of the line

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

First off interesting site and set up and thanks and hi too the administration and the guys here

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hi uk here, 

Any tops?
If yes, please check me out ;-) 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey at all... 

Welcome at our the Gays and Gaudi Family. 
If u need any help, please feel free to get in touch with our team or take a look at our FAQ. 

To get in touch with new members, join the search or members overview. 
When looking for a real date, please check out the actual personals from our communiy

Some stuff to play around: 

Posted

Checking things out, I'm hoping to find what I want here.

Posted

Hey y'all I'm Russ from SW Oklahoma new here and looking to meet guys who can form a sentence without getting a brain freeze. I'm a very oral bottom and luv body play. Any stud around gimme holler please.

Posted

Hi my name is Steven and I love to get to know people in my area I’m out going well endowed love to Socialize I love to please another if you
Well just let me take me do a threesome I’ve never been in one sounds exciting introduce me to new things and let’s go do it I’ll show you what I know I am a widowSo I’m up for grabs it’s been a year or more

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My asshole needs a hard core fucking all night long