Lost, tired & hurt - Love and Romance

Posted

I'm tired of trying to find the right person for me and I've just given up. Idk what to do.

Posted

Cassie is right, it takes time to find that right woman. god knows ive tried to find miss right, and i am still looking, but iv hade fun along the way.

Posted

i feel the same and my advice is not to look to hard and dont give up on yourself either.someone will come along when you least expect it babe,

Posted

you will heal within time as of course everyone is telling you that. just go with the flow. accidents happen and the best things come from them

Posted

thanks guys its just hard because i expect so much and i end up hurting myself because everyone i meet are just the best and sweetest ever, but i never get the warm fuzzies like i had with my first. and thats all i want. its just hard.

Posted

yes take ur time in the meanwhile u can call me lol
only teasing lol
or am i
xo kis4u
hang in hun

Posted

Hmmm....what is the 'warm and fuzzies' exactly? are you sure you're even over that past relationship? do you keep in contact with her? ..you may still be in love..?

Posted

talking is the issue because she's so stubborn that she doesn't even care how hurt i was. she replace me within two days and i don't wanna waste my time waiting on something that probably was never even mine.
i just want to find someone that i'll be with for a very VERY long time.

Posted

i know Exactly how you feel. thats how my ex was. well she replaced me a day after and never talked to me again and got me arrested. but you will get those warm fuzzy feelings back darlin jsut give it time. all of us want someone to be with for a very very long time. thats how i am but the girls i end up with are just experimenting so i end up getting hurt because i fall to fast and hard. i wear my heart on my sleeve. just keep your head held high

Posted

i'm exactly like that!! i fall wayyyyyy to hard and wear my heart on my sleeve. and it sucks.

Posted

it does. but its who we are. and people take advantage of our feelings.

Posted

yes i ''was'' like that
and i gave and gave and gave and got hirt .. alot
i dont anymore unless i feel the reciprication
one of my old gfs compared it to excuse my terminology lol
''getting fkd in the ass without any vasealine''
ss for language but the analogy was right
kis4u hang in
xo karen

Posted

my heart gets stolen. i never give it away intentionally.

Posted

I am tired of trying to find someone as well, Ashlyn. Each time I have "given up" looking, I turn right around and start looking again!!!

It does take time but so many people get impatient (I am one of those people). I guess I am trying to hard to find the right woman - guess I just need to relax and let nature take its course!!!

We will find someone Ashlyn!!

Posted

Don't compare others to what you once had because everyone is different and will never measure up. You are longing to replace what you had so you have not gotten over that relationship yet and like the others here have said give your self time, and go with the flow, keep your heart inside your shirt and wipe off the sleeve and move on and when you least expect it you will find someone special. Just don't jump too fast and let the relationship you find grow slowly and then if you find out its not right it is easier to walk away because you were true to yourself and know what you want.
We all get tired of looking so your not alone but just don't expect so much and give alittle less to see if that someone you meet is really interested in the future. So don't try so hard babe. It just keeps you feeling blue that way. When you feel good about yourself it will show and then others will take an interest in you. ;You can't go around moping so be cheerful to all and have some fun.

Posted

this is very true jeanie
it is not ez though to '' keep ur heart inside ur shirt''
usually when someone ''falls''
threy fall hard i do
i just go with the feeling
so uinfortunastly the heart holds no secrets and will''beat hard and fast'' when its awakened''
ahh the prolific advice from ''the artst here'' lol