Fucking/Sucking publicly

Lovestobenude

Posted

same - adult cinema - sat on the back row - soon had guys either side of me - felt hands going up each leg - jeans opened and they were taking it in terms to suck me off as the other wanked me. Two guys in front of us turned around to watch and one guy climbed over the seats and rammed his cock down my throat - he came extremely quickly and the second guy took his place - so his cock was covered in the first guys cum.  He also shot his load fairly quickly and by now I was close to coming myself. The guy on my left lifted me up and slid into my seat underneath me and ***d his cock up my arse as I cam eover the other guys hand 

Posted (edited)

very early in life 😉 I was taken to a Drive-In movie (remember them?)... made to strip naked in the back seat as the movies played... made out with, sucked , and was fucked by the guy who drove me there... over and over while other guys watched through windows... and sometimes had to let a few of those guys use me too... Honestly, really loved those movies...

Edited by BiSubMnLA4U
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Yes, I would love to experience a sexual friendship and please him anywhere and way that he would enjoy!!Contact me:276-733-0544.

Posted

Oh yeah guys wants me all the time I'm a straight acting guy who cruises local bathrooms public parks and p*** shops to suck cock lots of times other guy stand there and watch as I suck cock they either join in or wait their turn to be next

Posted

I was in the steam room when i saw 2 guys playing. They were hot so I took off my towel and started stroking my cock. When they noticed I was hard one came over and sucked my cock while the other started to fuck his ass. It was so hot we both blew loads inside him

Posted

I recently met someone at a rest stop late at night and I drove over there wearing a sweatshirt that I purposely left completely unzipped with a half belly shirt on that completely was showing with my sweatshirt unzipped and I wore a tiny black g-string thong pulled way up my hot little sissy ass, that was my total outfit. The sweatshirt was kinda long and almost covered my ass almost lol. This guy was a truck driver and very dominant which I love because I am very submissive and he quickly realized that in our conversation so he said he would be parked towards the back area next to the other truckers and he wanted n demanded that I park up front near the bathrooms and to get out take off the sweatshirt and put it in the trunk he said he didn’t want me to have access to it at all and he did allow me to put on some very tight and tight little booty shorts that didn’t come close to covering my whole ass but he wanted me to pull up my thongs as high as possible and completely showing for everyone to see n to pull my little shorts up in my ass so my booty cheaks were showing n my belly shirt and to walk slowly to the bathroom giving people a good long view and a chance to see what a faggot looks like. I was so nervous when I was walking to the bathroom and he was on the phone telling me to stick my ass out more and shake it a little once I was in the bathroom 4 guys were already in there and he told me if people were inside that I would go to a urinehole and pull my sissy little shorts down and yank up and pull my thong up higher and pretend I was pissing. Three guys walked out but one said that is a very hot little ass u have n told me that he loved the g-string thong on me n told me where he was parked if I wanted some attention and I said I’m meeting someone but maybe after. He made sure to let me see how big his dick was n said I’ll be waiting. The truck driver on the phone said to give the guy my shorts and tell him u will come pick them up in a little while and pull up once more my thong as high as possible and said now walk out the bathroom and show off that hot little ass in only that tiny thong on and my crop top belly shirt and that’s all I am allowed to wear to walk to meet him. I was so humiliated and embarrassed and also turned on at the same time and I walked across that big parking lot in just my little belly shirt and string thong on only and had everyone there probably 20 people or more stare at me and my ass and I finally got to the truck driver who was outside talking to 3 guys and said here’s my bitch! He said get down on ur knees bitch and told me to pull out his cock and start sucking it and said hold up that hot little ass so my friends can get a good view of it and stroke on their cocks and he told them to come close to me and told me to grab a cock in each of my hands and jack off his buddies while I am sucking on his dick. I asked them to call me names and they said suck that big dick faggot and stroke on our dicks faster bitch and then  as I am sucking his cock he said at the same time He was cumming and told me to swallow it all and I obeyed and then he said now I wanna see u suck off my 3 buddies and swallow their loads to faggot! So of course I did so I ended up sucking 4 dicks and swallowing 4 different loads from different men and then they wanted me to walk around in my belly shirt and thong on and show everyone what a little sissy faggot I was. I did n I loved it!

• 2 months later...
Posted

Looking to suck a cock in Glendale Hts. IL North ave. & bloomingdale no games no strings attached

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I love to get together with you and have you make me get on my knees and start sucking your COCK and you put me into the feline position and grab my waist manhandling me while you put your COCK into my ass and start *** fucking me, making me feel like a good little SISSIE Gurl
fantasy_talk
Posted

This is a fantasy of mine!

So once or twice I sucked a cock while the person was driving. I dont know if anyone for sure saw, but definitely a few cars and trucks went past. I didnt exactly have my head up to see!

A few days ago at a friends apartment, I had a guy fuck me from behind while I sucked the other guys dick in front of the ground level patio door facing the parking lot, all blinds open. It was the middle of the night. I doubt anyone saw.

My ideal public fantasy would be at a bar/party/beach etc with a lot of random people and I am there with just one cute guy and neither of us is expecting anything. Preferably hes straight, too. At some point we get to talking about him wanting to experience a guy and I start rubbing his dick over his pants until its hard and he decides he wants head. I then try to give him a blowjob without being caught but inevitably someone sees and gets interested. As I am sucking his cock, knowing at least one guy is watching, that guy somewhat ***fully, but not ***-like pulls down my pants and starts fucking me. At this point I stop caring who sees. Eventually the first guy cums and people watch me swallow it but then after another guy takes his place, and then more and more guys just start taking turns and cumming wherever they want. I go from trying to sneakily rub someones dick to getting gangbanged infront of a crowd. For a slight added kink, afterwards, while im laying on my stomach, having been used by more guys than I could keep track of and covered in cum,people start to go about their business and the first guy comes back and sits in front of me and I just stroke his cock thinking about what happened and no longer caring who is seeing me in that moment.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love public. One of my hottest was in NJ, walking into a theatre and was attacked immediately by four. I was fucking one stud's face, another was working my nips a third was working my prostate while the fourth was shoving he tongue down my throat. Another good time was in a theatre in Tampa. This guy was sucking my cock for over an hour while is was stroking cock of this guy sitting next to me, with a crowd surrounding us. I love riding on a highway stroking my cock next to trucks so truckers could see through the sun roof. Got a few invitations to stop at the next truck stop from those.

• 3 months later...
Posted
Hello handsome, have fun? watch my private broadcast? Any of your wishes -> http://bit.ly/RomanProfile
Posted

I've sucked many cocks in public, well in adult theaters if that counts, but it's a real turn on for me to be seen in public, I love it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Love adult theatres. Shot a lot of cum in NJ and CT in hungry holes

Posted

yes with 2 dif guys same day in a city park with a creek n woods all over. Super hot

Posted
On 10/17/2018 at 10:47 AM, ClintSuxU said:

Yes one time in a park I sucked four guys while two of them took turns fucking me, best sex of my life.

I haven't been fucked yet

Posted
On 10/27/2018 at 1:35 AM, Robbincox said:

Yes I love to get high and post up in a arcade booth and suck as many dicks as I can. My record is 27 I'm such a slut. I also like to get my ass pounded by as many men as I can

Nice i just got high and are currently in a mass fuck for all .

• 1 month later...
Str82cocklover1025
Posted

Yes at a adult store arcade booth was in a booth and saw a older guy watching me stroke it. Made eye contact while stroking and smiled at him which he then came in the booth he began stroking my cock for me turning me on even more I took my shirt off and slide my shorts and boxers too my ankles he pulled my shoes off and then my socks and shorts and boxers off and started sucking my cock. Noticed another man watching him suck my cock. I motioned for him to come in, as he did another guy with him followed him in and shut the door. The last guy to come in who was in his mid 30's very hot guy asked me how it felt having him sucking my cock I looked up and said oh wow it feels so damn good I love it. Looking down as he sucks and lick my cock and balls I let out a couple moans staring into each other's eyes he deep throats my cock a couple more times before he stops and leans in towards my face, as his lips move closer to mine I can't help but meet his lips with mine we start to slowly kiss I open my mouth to his tongue as it enters my mouth massaging mine. We are making out passionately as I unbutton his shirt and tske it off pull is shorts and underwear down as he kicks off his flip flop sandals and shorts and underwear. The guys watching us ask me if I ever sucked a cock before and I shook my head no and then he asked are gonna try it. I answer yes as I start kissing my way down his body towards his cock. I grab his big hard cock squeezing my hand around it stroking it as I begin licking the head of his cock. Wanting to please him like he was doing for me I lick around the head a few times and then down his shaft and back up I begin to suck his cock like I had been doing it my whole life. Worshipping his cock licking his balls as well. The guy asks me then how I liked sucking a cock for first time and in my horny daze I looked at him and said I love it I love sucking this beautiful cock I wanna please this cock so much.I stand up leading him towards the other bench I lay down kissing him again until he sits up between my legs grabs my legs and lifts them up holding my legs as he licks my cock and my asshole he grabs my leg and pulls one of my feet to his mouth kissing it and sucking on my toes. With his other hand he grabs the lube and lubrs his cock and then rubs it on my hole slowly pushing it in a little bit before bringing the head of his cock to my hole he slowly presses it inside me a little at a time. He slides back out anf back inside picking up the speed each thrust. I start moaning from the intense pleasure of him kissing and sucking both my feet and toes as he fucks me until we both cum together. So hot being watched as I lost my anal virginity 

Posted

I'm turned on to adult theatres 1st sexual encounter with a guy started at one when I was in my early 20's. I got a seat in the middle of the theatre and as I watched the movie "deep throat" I started looking around and notice a lot of men of all ages were jacking, sucking or being sucked, I was in by cutoffs and a muscle shirt and I got so hard I had to pull my cock out and started masturbating. And it wasn't 5 mins and a guy sat next to me with is cock in his hand and man did I get aroused and he lend over and started sucking my cock and it felt great and as I moaned in sexual bliss I opened my eyes and there was a handsome muscular tanned man standing with his dick out and before I could think I leaned forward slightly started sucking his cock my 1st cock in my mouth and he was so horny that in what seemed to be just a few mins he shot a huge wad so much I didn't have a choice but swallow it and what I couldn't swallow came spewing down my chin and onto my tanned body. Long story short I came 4 times and sucked another 7 dicks that night end up being there for about 6 hours time past quickly.

Posted
On 9/29/2018 at 3:26 PM, Lovestobenude said:

Have you ever fucked or sucked publicly in front of people, I have.  Went to an adult theater, sat in the front row,  this hot sissy knelt in front of me,  pulled my shorts off,  deepthroated me till my cock was throbbing, then climbed on me and rode me till I fill him up. 

Yes my dad and I suck cock

Posted
On 10/17/2018 at 11:47 AM, ClintSuxU said:

Yes one time in a park I sucked four guys while two of them took turns fucking me, best sex of my life.

My dad and I had sex in the park

• 2 months later...
Posted

In a city park was getting a bj watch by 6 guys one came on my ass rest in there hand

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have in an adult theater and at a nude party. I love being watched!

• 7 months later...
Kinkyone4u121499
Posted

I have not sucked or been fucked publically I wish I tried to get men to do that some reason they just didn't want to be watched but no matter what I will always love to suck cock and be fucked no matter where he takes me I will always enjoy the moment even if it's in public

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/19/2020 at 2:09 PM, Kinkyone4u121499 said:

So I have been with quit a few males with 7 inches or so and been with mabe 2 or 3 males with 4 or smaller cock since having the bigger cock I crave more of the bigger guys what is it with males with big cock then males with small cock and does anyone else prefer bigger over smaller or does size don't matter

I wud love to suck and fuck guys and be sucked and fucked in public places wud be great the thought makes my cock hard 

Posted
On 4/30/2019 at 10:30 PM, fantasy_talk said:

This is a fantasy of mine!

So once or twice I sucked a cock while the person was driving. I dont know if anyone for sure saw, but definitely a few cars and trucks went past. I didnt exactly have my head up to see!

A few days ago at a friends apartment, I had a guy fuck me from behind while I sucked the other guys dick in front of the ground level patio door facing the parking lot, all blinds open. It was the middle of the night. I doubt anyone saw.

My ideal public fantasy would be at a bar/party/beach etc with a lot of random people and I am there with just one cute guy and neither of us is expecting anything. Preferably hes straight, too. At some point we get to talking about him wanting to experience a guy and I start rubbing his dick over his pants until its hard and he decides he wants head. I then try to give him a blowjob without being caught but inevitably someone sees and gets interested. As I am sucking his cock, knowing at least one guy is watching, that guy somewhat ***fully, but not ***-like pulls down my pants and starts fucking me. At this point I stop caring who sees. Eventually the first guy cums and people watch me swallow it but then after another guy takes his place, and then more and more guys just start taking turns and cumming wherever they want. I go from trying to sneakily rub someones dick to getting gangbanged infront of a crowd. For a slight added kink, afterwards, while im laying on my stomach, having been used by more guys than I could keep track of and covered in cum,people start to go about their business and the first guy comes back and sits in front of me and I just stroke his cock thinking about what happened and no longer caring who is seeing me in that moment.

That is a very powerful fantasy.  I actually started to get erect reading it.  My fantasy is to go on casual walks on the beach near sunset.  And on one occasion I happen upon a handsome black guy on a similar stroll and we strike up a quick casual conversation that eventually reveals we have a lot in common.

He invites me to his beach house where we continue the conversation with drinks and snacks.  After a couple hours, with it being very late, he invites me to stay, but I try to decline & explain that I'm straight.  Without missing a step he says I can stay in the guest room to which I agree.  He then excuses himself to get changed in his bedroom.

When he returns he's wearing a see-through mesh undergarment that accentuates his brown curvy butt and reveals his thick, dark, uncut semi-erect cock through the mesh.  The sight of this causes me to start growing to a full-blown erection.  He notices and encourages me to meet him at the couch.  Surprisingly, I comply; and upon arrival at the couch, he sits, gently slips my swim drunks off and begins to passionately make love to my dick with his thick juicy lips & voracious tongue.

After about an hour of this he gently tugs on my arms causing me to move over the top of his lap, simultaneously causing me to slowly assuming a sitting position on his lap.  Because I'm so enraptured by his well-played blowjob I comply without complaint, all the while not realizing that he had secretly (because my eyes had been closed during his rapturous blowjob) pulled his fully erect dark cock out through the opening of his underwear & had over-lubed his dick.

By the time I realized his dark pole was perfectly poised at my anal port I was too weak-kneed to stand back up, and I couldn't stop my gradual but steady decline onto his lap.  Because my anus was twitching so emphatically from the erogenous excitement, I had absolutely no strength to squeeze my anus hard enough to prevent the imminent penile penetration about to ravage my anal cavity.

As his extremely hungry black cock claimed my anus, and rectal cavity I succumbed to my fate and enjoyed his amorous advances on my body.  The lovemaking of my ass by his perfectly hung sexual prowess was so erotic that I lost all track of time.  When I finally awoke in the morning, Jaxson was spooning me, and he awoke to continue his lovemaking to me.

At that moment I felt the most free and uninhibited.  That's when I realized that I actually enjoyed this very erotic and pleasurable intercourse and I eventually married this beautiful black man, because I couldn't feel complete without his love.