Lovestobenude

Fucking/Sucking publicly

Posted

Yes one time in a park I sucked four guys while two of them took turns fucking me, best sex of my life.

Thongsissy
Posted

One time at the adult theatre I sucked 4 dicks

• Like 1
Jagg8
Posted

Would love to have been able to do that

DIXIE
Posted

i want to do it in public!! help? - Dick

Karl29750
Posted

Once I was fucked and used by 4 horny cocks in a cinema in the Netherlands in Venlo. Their were 5-6 other men around me and playing with their xodks ubtil they cum onto me.

Here in the South of Spain at the playa nudista their were only 2 men fucking my holes at the same time and otger did not come near to us.

Karl29750
Posted

I love to be used in public and been watched

• Like 1
Mark_Wallis
Posted
AWESOME
Robbincox
Posted

Yes I love to get high and post up in a arcade booth and suck as many dicks as I can. My record is 27 I'm such a slut. I also like to get my ass pounded by as many men as I can

Karl29750
Posted

I wilI will do it allways again. Here we have a beach where you can walk around naked. Sometimes you find peopoe to vlow and to get fucked. The English, German an the Netherlands are free to get watched and there is no problem to invite the people standing around to come nearer and take part of the sex. The Spanish men allways want to use you alone. What a shamw.

Iwant2bgbed
Posted

I ate out four black hookers and sucked a big black cock in a park on the grass with people walking by about 20 ft. Away it was hot

Posted

Being used in public or in front of a crowd is a dream of mine, perhaps one day soon I’ll meet that man.