Deep sucking cock

Paul69-7675

NWSC_Bottom
Posted

I Love sucking big Cock. I have deep throated 9 inches (Made my eyes water) and have taken 11 inches (Very Thick) In my Ass. Big cock makes me very weak in the knees but I do enjoy any cock 6 inches or over (Big Loads A+++)

• 1 month later...
Meetmymeat
Posted

A gorgeous 9-1/2 " white chocolat

Posted

It's not just about deep-throating, your mouth has lips, tongue and even teeth  (if used gently ). Also you can rub the tip on yourupper palate. There's lots of techniques. I get gag reflex, when that happens I slow down and see if my small throat will accept it. If so, then I'll proceed; if not, then I'll do something else. 

• 5 months later...
Posted

The bigger the better, not that I am a size queen. I guess the biggest dick  I've had was at least 11 inches and about around as a beer can. I have'nt met a cock I haven't been able to swallow all the way to the pubes. I will attempt to swallow the whole thing and hold it there as long as I can There is just about nothing I won't do with my mouth.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have always liked giving oral pleasure even before I came out every so often I would engage in some gay activities oh I have to say that I was crossdressing sence I was 7 years old I didn't even know what it meant I just knew it made feel naughty and comfortable at the same time but back to dick sucking I was also a fan of transgenders I discovered midpoint of my life and anal play was something that I have played with for I don't know how long but over the last 6 years I found that I could not stop acting like a feminine sissy now everytime I see a big juicy dick I get so weak in my knees and mouth starts watering and I just want to drop and give it the best blow job that can I start slow on the tip licking and slurping on it taking my time working it down my throat I have had a few dicks in my sissy mouth but I haven't had a bbc yet and those are the ones that really bring out the naughty feminine sissy crossdressing submissive bottom that I am and still I want more of that feeling I want to be able to deepthrout take big black dicks in my little tight boi pussy so bad I am dick crazy now I can't wait until someone comes along and breaks me in and finish turning me into a femboi I want to be placed on my knees wearing my sissy clothes surrounded by 6 to 8 big dicks sucking all of them until they cover me in hot cum yeah I know I'm a freak but I love being one and I love being a sissy bottom

• 1 month later...
Posted

12 inches was the biggest cock that I deep throated. He was sort of thick in size as well, but thin enough to cram down my throat. It was so hot. My eyes do water, and sometimes I gag. I want a guy to cum down my throat sometime. So far it has just been cum on my face or in my mouth as far as sucking. The biggest cock that I sucked was 14 inches. He was so thick and so huge it was really unbelievable to me. I could get his to the back of my throat but there was still so much cock left I just stroked all the way to the base with my hand. I was willing to take it in my ass and I must say it was the most intense anal sex ever for me. I basically screamed really loud when his cock went in my ass. I did take it right out of my ass and suck it more being the dirty slut that I was that day.

Posted
On 10/23/2018 at 8:42 PM, Ctexas14 said:

Hooked up a great looking guy who teased me by exposing a gorgeous 9" hard cock. I could not go all the way down but had fun trying. He wanted to fuck me but could not get in all the way. So i sucked and jacked him off till he came in my mouth!! Wow the cum was everywhere. I lapped all of it and continued sucking him. Beautiful!!

HMU. 5808089011. Need a good fuck from a sexy stud. 

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 9/13/2018 at 5:34 PM, Paul69 said:

What’s everyones experiences with sucking some big cock ? Do you take every last inch into your mouth ? Any gag reflexes? Watery eyes? Do you go weak at the knees when you set eyes on a whooper ? What’s the biggest you’ve had ? 

I had a 10" and took about 8.5, it was tasty and freaky. Cum everywhere and I just licked it up and tickeled the ass with my tongue.

shelacoxy
Posted
On 9/29/2018 at 1:06 AM, Chris063094 said:

I lick the head and slowly take every inch in my mouth until I'm deep throating it. I do gag and my eyes water but i continue sucking that cock until my mouth is full of that warm nut. Biggest cock I've sucked was 12+ inches long. Belonged to a straight mixed guy I met at a party. He was so sexy and that cock was HUGE!!!

Sounds so sweet....guy you had fun....

Dicklicler
Posted

I did 7 years in prison and I learned to love sucking cock and the taste of cum in my mouth and I can take every inch of a11 inch cock and I can suck cock none stop for hrs 

Posted
On 10/10/2018 at 5:35 PM, Horney243 said:

Well you suck me real quick

Yeah man yes of course I will suck your cock. Message me. 🌈🤞

• 5 months later...
Kinkyone4u121499
Posted

Through my years of cock sucking I have enjoyed it more when i can deep throat big cock and swallow the whole meat and keep doing and doing it  a lot of men love having their whole meat just sucked down with pleasure and sometimes you'll get a great treasure of you can suck um down that long