Deep sucking cock

Paul69-7675

Posted

What’s everyones experiences with sucking some big cock ? Do you take every last inch into your mouth ? Any gag reflexes? Watery eyes? Do you go weak at the knees when you set eyes on a whooper ? What’s the biggest you’ve had ? 

Bicuriousguy35
Posted
I have only just started expermenting with my sexualty, so have not experienced it yet. But i am looking forward to sucking my first fat jucy cock
Posted

I had a 12 inch Latin cock down my throat swallowed every drop of cum.

The-Snake-Eater
Posted
had a 12 in once, uncut, marvelous!, couldn't take more than a few inches orally, but after some hard effort, the entire thing went in anally.... numerous times over the weekend
Posted

The park was well knowen for gays young to give older gaays pleasure way to explore the dark  forbidden desire only a man or boy would understand.i wore 501 cutinto thongsmy body slendersmooth no truelovervof young throbbing cock would deny the  hot cum shot with musky scent of man sex drewmy on bent kneee the glory holes filled vwithva majs cock oh fuck me I am cumming

Posted

I lick the head and slowly take every inch in my mouth until I'm deep throating it. I do gag and my eyes water but i continue sucking that cock until my mouth is full of that warm nut. Biggest cock I've sucked was 12+ inches long. Belonged to a straight mixed guy I met at a party. He was so sexy and that cock was HUGE!!!

Posted

I suck my first dick I was 13 he was 17. He was 7in  at 13 put all in my mouth 

Posted

I had a gay friend who enjoyed me sucking his cock....His turn on was for me to self induce myself into a choking sexual pleasure as I would take his cock deep into my mouth...He would verbally encourage me to keep it deep as long as I could....I have very sensitive gag reflexes so you could just imagine the site...I would be choking and gasping for air with watery eyes and heavy drooling with spit down my chin. What a feeling...I would lick and suck his shaft as I would catch my breath....I would slowly take his cock back into my mouth and take a deep breath and slide his cock as far as I could. I could feel the rush coming over me as I held him longer....Breaking away once again gagging and choking...You love that cock, don't you? He would ask...You know I love sucking your cock...I replied as I continued to suck him....Cum exploding in my mouth and I would swallow...

Cutesexycock
Posted
On 9/29/2018 at 7:54 AM, Bobby2 said:

I suck my first dick I was 13 he was 17. He was 7in  at 13 put all in my mouth oh please please please I'll do it right now 618-599-6224 yummy

Posted
On 9/17/2018 at 9:56 PM, Bicuriousguy35 said:

I have only just started expermenting with my sexualty, so have not experienced it yet. But i am looking forward to sucking my first fat jucy cock

Once you suck cock.. you will never want to stop

Posted (edited)
On 9/13/2018 at 10:34 PM, Paul69 said:

What’s everyones experiences with sucking some big cock ? Do you take every last inch into your mouth ? Any gag reflexes? Watery eyes? Do you go weak at the knees when you set eyes on a whooper ? What’s the biggest you’ve had ? 

Edited by Bentazfuxk1
Hi there oh yes I love huge cock a love it to point am struggling to breath xxx
Posted

Hooked up a great looking guy who teased me by exposing a gorgeous 9" hard cock. I could not go all the way down but had fun trying. He wanted to fuck me but could not get in all the way. So i sucked and jacked him off till he came in my mouth!! Wow the cum was everywhere. I lapped all of it and continued sucking him. Beautiful!!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have a hard time getting the big ones down my throat and gag a lot which I kind of like. Had a few that were thin that I could take to the base and I liked that too.

• 2 months later...
Posted

12inches of fun. I started by licking the head slowly working down and take it all, squeeze that ASS and wait for the explosion, And Swallow !!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Got picked up on Craigslist random cock to suck. .my first