Anal sex with a curved penis

Anonmen

Posted
for me i prefer curved penis as when I get fucked it hits my spot real well and makes me cum while top fucks me
  • 2 weeks later...
iluvbigcockinmyass
Posted

curved is hot and feels so great mmm

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/10/2018 at 3:14 PM, Anonmen said:

Hi guys. Anyone knows how does it feels to be a bottom for a very curved penis? (curved upwards at 40 degrees like a banana) Is it more pleasurable? Anyone ever tried? This is mine and I dont know if I will have problems such as *** or discomfort due to the curvature 

Please give me your honest opinion even if it is bad

Posted

A curved penis is very pleasurable to ride. I enjoy sliding my ass downward and out and a curved penis is perfect for this type of motion. Feels wonderful when it is deep inside and pushes all the right areas. Just the idea of riding a curved penis is making me very aroused. I also find them very pleasurable to suck as well.

Posted

I've had anal just once, and loved it, I let the guy cum in me, and the feeling of his hot cum was awesome

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 9/11/2018 at 3:14 AM, Anonmen said:

It depends on your partner. If your partner feels good, no need to worry about. If not, maybe you can try with a cock ring, I met the same problem as you.  Also, I saw doctors a few times but still does not much help. It is not normal and just relaxed yourself, 17% male has a curved penis according to the research of Dr, Wang from Harvard.

Edited by svkandy
  • 10 months later...
Posted

I ride curved cocks backwards, hits my spot perfect. Yummy

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/10/2018 at 2:14 PM, Anonmen said:

Hi guys. Anyone knows how does it feels to be a bottom for a very curved penis? (curved upwards at 40 degrees like a banana) Is it more pleasurable? Anyone ever tried? This is mine and I dont know if I will have problems such as *** or discomfort due to the curvature 

Please give me your honest opinion even if it is bad

Don't think it'll be a problem. I have a curved dick. And it's never a probem. Either way. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

I’ve a curved Penis, it’s the best fit for Anal!!

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 11/7/2019 at 8:58 AM, Whatavwehear said:

Don't think it'll be a problem. I have a curved dick. And it's never a probem. Either way. 

It was great getting fucked bye a big curved cock raw I layed there moaning till he said bitch i am fixing to empty my sack up in you please fill me full of your seed and he began cumming

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I want to try a curved penis . My panties are getting wet thinking about it . 

Michael-1970
Posted

Yes *** and not just them you could have *** if they straddle it and come down or are to ***ful

• 4 months later...
Posted

I crave BBC so for my first time I would prefer a curved very endowed thick long curved BBC!!

• 7 months later...
Posted

First time I experienced full penetration without *** it hit my prostate perfectly and made me cum without having to jerk myself off. He was long, uncut, thick, and very curved. Best orgasm ever. Also if you wanna deep throat it to the base go with the curve it will slide right in. First guy I ever blew taught how to how to swallow it whole. And I’ve never had a complaint just moans of pleasure. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’m a girl and anal for me hurts doggy it’s just not pleasurable as I think it is missionary with a couple pillows under me however my bfs dick is curved towards him not to much but I’m just wondering if I should just stay missionary for it I’m trying to get him to do it tonight he’s never done anal at all soo we talk about it and he wants to I just think he’s nervous but I want to do it the best way I know it won’t be ***ful for me. Also what are some good ways to relax and be prepared. I was gonna have him use fingers and stuff before he takes it in so that it maybe won’t be to intense but anything would help lol. I got the lube. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

curved cock is a real treat especially bareback and when we try every position we can think of

Posted
Ich Möchten wissen, ob jemand eine gute Gangbang-Party oder einen Swinger in der Nähe haben kann?
  • 2 months later...
Douglydooright
Posted

Curved cocks are great and work both missionary and doggie.  I think doggie might be better, but to be a good bottom you have to be flexible.  Tops love bending their bottoms in half.  Fake a little of moaning if you have to.  Usually won't need to but if they are small and jack rabbit like this top needs some training.  

• 3 months later...
Amnesiac35
Posted

It s like going fishing it s nice

• 1 month later...