Anonmen

Anal sex with a curved penis

Posted
for me i prefer curved penis as when I get fucked it hits my spot real well and makes me cum while top fucks me
iluvbigcockinmyass
Posted

curved is hot and feels so great mmm

Posted
On 9/10/2018 at 3:14 PM, Anonmen said:

Hi guys. Anyone knows how does it feels to be a bottom for a very curved penis? (curved upwards at 40 degrees like a banana) Is it more pleasurable? Anyone ever tried? This is mine and I dont know if I will have problems such as pain or discomfort due to the curvature 

Please give me your honest opinion even if it is bad

Posted

A curved penis is very pleasurable to ride. I enjoy sliding my ass downward and out and a curved penis is perfect for this type of motion. Feels wonderful when it is deep inside and pushes all the right areas. Just the idea of riding a curved penis is making me very aroused. I also find them very pleasurable to suck as well.

suckme355
Posted

I've had anal just once, and loved it, I let the guy cum in me, and the feeling of his hot cum was awesome

svkandy
Posted (edited)
On 9/11/2018 at 3:14 AM, Anonmen said:

It depends on your partner. If your partner feels good, no need to worry about. If not, maybe you can try with a cock ring, I met the same problem as you.  Also, I saw doctors a few times but still does not much help. It is not normal and just relaxed yourself, 17% male has a curved penis according to the research of Dr, Wang from Harvard.

Edited by svkandy
cumlover125
Posted

iid love find out how amazing it feels