I need advice - Love and Romance

Je****

Posted

Ok I am a Bisexual ***ager and I dont have much experience with guys or girls. I have been in maybe 2 real relationships (neither of them girls) and now I find myself in a relationship with one of the most beautiful and just perfect girls in the world and i really dont know how to do anything really. i have always been a romantic but somethings you think of you just cant do when your 16 and dont have a job. ant advice on things to do and well just how to be a good girlfriend to my girlfriend would be so helpful.

Posted

picnic in the park? trip to the beach? little things, hand made cards, movie nights in, just curling up together can be nice laying with each other and listening to her heart beat.. maybe the other way around. and tell her what you think about her, it never hurts to have a wake up text or just to tell her that she's beautiful.

Posted

just be yourself... she loves you for who you you are and she's comfortable being with you...

Posted

I have to agree with Abi and Diane just be the girl she fell for in the first place be yourself and follow your heart it's really hard to mess things up if you show her how much you care. Sometimes the most romantic gestures aren't grand gestures. It's the little moments that make up life and in turn it's the little moments that make a relationship special. Remember that you are only six*** and there are going to be limits to what you can do for your girl but, just laying under the stars and making up constellations never gets old. It's about finding romance in the little things not trying *** the romance in a big way.

Just follow your heart, Jessica, and you will rarely go wrong.

Posted

I love the ideas of wake up texts and everything that the girls have listed. They are all great.
I love going for walks, holding hands, and talking, how about writing here a poem or sening her a romantic email.
The first thing you want to think about when doing something loving for her, is think about all the little things you like. Thats a good start. Good luck sweet heart.

Posted

well it also depends on who the (for lack of better words at this moment) "man" in the relationship is. figure that out and you could get more advice. Like with me, i love dating girls, even though im currently with a guy, because they undersand more because they are the same sex. at least thats what i think. then again the last three girls i was with cheated on me... point is, figure that little bump in the road out, and that should help a little bit. its not about the money. its about the feelings.

Posted

I don't want to date a woman that is a man. The above comment confuses me. If I wanted to be with a man, I would. I date women because they're women. Why do we need to have gender identities? What does that mean? lol. If we have to have gender identities, can I be the man?

Posted

It's true - you should pretty much follow your heart.

There are a million little ways to show someone you care about them, and they don't have to cost money. Creativity can go a long way here. And even if you don't think of yourself as creative, you can work around that.

Write her something; a note, a poem, a story, a list of her best attributes, the reasons you fell in love with her, whatever.....just write something. For my gf's birthday I filled the living room with balloons and wrote something I loved about her on each one. If you don't think of yourself as a a wordsmith, there are places you can get inspiration...or even quotations. I once read a love letter in an Anne of Green Gables book that I later used to express to someone else how I was in love with them. I have often quoted poetry or song lyrics. Just make sure you give credit where credit is due, it's no good to try and pass someone's work of as your own. It's the thought that counts. Sometimes someone else has already said it better.

Maybe you are a good artist. Draw her a picture of something she loves, or someplace that is important to the both of you. If you have the artistic spirit, but not the drawing talent, there's nothing wrong with the awesome art of collage. Or start a scrap book, and every so often you can give her a new page.

Maybe just make a playlist specifically for her. Maybe send her a new song that makes you think of her once a week.

If you have a few bucks every now and then, you can buy her something small but significant. i had a good friend in hs who would just bring me a single rose every now and then. or....she would leave "breakfast" for me in my locker ("breakfast" consisted of a reese's nutrageous bar and a bottle of mt dew - I don't recommend this as a dietary choice). I don't know what your school environment is like, but maybe you could decorate her locker for her one day with things that will make her smile.

Pay attention to what your gf says, what she likes, what makes her happy. I try to always keep my girlfriend in mind when we're apart. i do little things: buy her a chocolate bar when i know she's had a bad day or do her laundry when she's on day seven straight of work.

And most importantly, trust and be trustworthy. Being trustworthy is usually easier than trusting, but it's still something to always keep in mind. I don't share EVERYTHING with my girlfriend, but my rule is that I don't do anything that I couldn't share with my girlfriend. The trusting part is hard, but most important. There is no foundation to build a relationship on if there is not trust. I think that really means - be yourself. Be 100% of yourself 100% of the time. That is trust. When you let someone see you for exactly who you are. ...and I'm not promising that you won't get hurt, but it's not worth anything if they don't love you for exactly who you are.

Posted

AHHH THATS WHY I LOVE MY YOUNGER GIRLS AND HAVE MANY LOL
ALL U DO MY SWEET ONE IS BE YOURSELF!!! AS ERIN STATEDAND I SOLELY AGREE ''YOU ARE YOU''
JUST FOLLOW UR HEART UR SOUL AD UR OWN INSTINCS'' ALL WILL COME NATURALLY AND IF IT FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE FOR U IN ANY WAY MY DEAR ONE
ITS NOT FOR U
KIS4U AND BIG HUG!!! HANG IN THERE
ANY OTHER ADVICE HIT ME UP
IM ALL EARS
XOXO KAREN

Posted

Thank you everyone so much you help me out a lot. i ended up making her a necklace with a magnetic heart in the middle as just a random present but unfortunatly she broke up with me because i proved to her that she doesnt really like girls she was questioning her sexuality and i helped her decide. i understand where she was coming from because i was questioning mine as well but unlike her our relationship just solidfid my sexuality. the worst part is she told me this in txt literally 5 min after i left her house and she didnt even give me a hint that she wasnt happy with our relationship thats the only thing that really upset me about our break up is that i had just left her house and she didnt even talk to me about it well anyways thanks you guys for helping me out everytime i ask for advice you guys always are the best