I pretended to be a girl, now he wants to see me. HELP!

beautygurly

beautygurly
Posted

Whenever I sign up in online dating sites I do as a girl. The reason is that when I have a man’s profile, I tend to get frowned by my dating prospects -- men. Yes, I am gay but not the one who tries to look like a woman. Continuing, I found a foreign guy online. He’s cute and I messaged him. After a couple of minutes, he replied and that is when our daily conversations started. I never told him that I’m gay which is why I always turn down his video call requests. However, this is something different. He came to my country a few days ago and said he wanted to see me and everything. I got excited but it came to me that he doesn’t know I am not really a lady, but instead a lady trapped in a man’s body. LOL. kidding aside, how do I handle this?

Posted

When I was younger (about 15/16), I thought about taking ads out as a woman as I felt it was a way of meeting guys.  I didn't go through with it as I knew it would be unfair to the guys replying to the newspaper ads.

The best way to handle this is to be honest with him before you get to a point where you can't back track.  I know what it's like to be sidelined by potential dates, and over the years I've learned it's best to be yourself and if people don't like it, tough.

Posted

Learned a lot from your post mate. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Bitchboysissy
Posted

Hey if anyone wants to try different I really need be told to be your cumdump bitch and say expect be made take as much cockwhore as can for ten hours a day daily and get vids of all and say u selll and need make two solo vids daily begging to be used and will drop to knees and beg any all u send to pound face hard, if anything u should profit off vids