Older men make better lovers

Posted

My experiences I’ve always been more attracted to older men.  Because they have more experience and their willingness to show you the pleasures of the male body  and they’ve always been willing to train me

• Like 1
Naz6545
Posted

I love older man, they are pretty lovely and experienced. I love to date with someone older.

• Like 1
Karanbir
Posted

No better idea on this. Sorry!

Posted

Hello there, I'm Hendo and it's nice meeting you on here. 

Posted

My first experience with any one was with a mature man that informed me as to what I would be expected to do and if I would just relax and allow myself to experience the physical pleasures rather than what was going to happen I can honestly say that after about two weeks of having two very powerful men using my body any way they wanted I started to understand what they were trying to teach me relax and enjoy the physical pleasures that I definitely felt and I must admit that I love it when a more mature man decides to be a friend with benefits I love to be taken hard by used as a sex toy for their sexual desires

Collins
Posted

suck dick

cupjlove
Posted

I have a groups google to share all cateegories gay sex at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gaysex18

Posted

I am 66 years old live in Berlin Wisconsin and love to be trainer ,teacher, student,fuckee and give good loving help and advise one on one. It can be really rewarding to teach a person partner or not  the right way to have slow enjoyable sex lawing on out sides talking sipping drinks and fucking slow enjoying each other.

vintageman
Posted

I've always liked younger especially smooth is it weird to like shaved guys? somewhat of a turn on for me I had a younger bf actually 9 years is all but I desire someone in their 20's anyone want to volunteer?