My Dad wants me to date ladies without knowing I’m gay.

ladyinside

Posted

When my Dad noticed I haven’t dated any girl for quite some time, he suggested I should date ladies. I couldn’t disagree with him or else he will drive me out of the house. I tried, though, but I really can’t take it especially when the lady shows motives. I hate it so much. My Dad is a retired army that’s why I can’t tell him my biggest secret. My mother knew about it but my Dad doesn’t. For sure, he won’t take me as his child if he will know that I’m gay. I want to respond to his plea, however, I can’t really see myself dating chicks. What should I do?

Posted

Yeah, as the OP said already. You should be frank and tell everything to your dad that you don't want date right now. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/27/2018 at 6:59 AM, Domhendo said:

Hello there, I'm Hendo and it's nice meeting you on here. is anyone on here seeking a dom? 

Not exactly! But I would like to know about Dom.

• 4 months later...
Posted

its a problem how to tell our parents about the reality, in my country if any one about my seret i think its the end of me , l live in silent no onr know its hard feeling

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 7/26/2018 at 8:59 PM, Domhendo said:

Hello there, I'm Hendo and it's nice meeting you on here. is anyone on here seeking a dom? 

Yes

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
It’s your life. You only live once. Do it as yourself, otherwise you will come a bitter, when you are old. When they ask dying people, what they most regret, many of them are saying not something they did but something they didn’t do.