savagelife

Why is it so hard to find someone genuine?

savagelife
Posted

Honestly, i don't think i'm hideous...am i? Lol. I mean, i'n not the most attractive man in the world by any means. I'm actually pretty self conscious, but i've always been serious about dating and i have yet to find someone that's serious as well. I've been cheated on or ghosted by every man that i've talked to and I really don't get why. I put my 100% into a relationship without being overbearing..so.....whats my issue? lol

• Like 1
Georgepaul
Posted
Hi
  • Like 1
fardin33
Posted

Nice buddy! Carry on. 

• Like 1
Maynard123
Posted
Hi
  • Like 2
fardin33
Posted

Hey buddy, I would like to update you again. It's not hard I think to find someone real and not scam. But before doing that you should find out the right website where you might get lots of verified profile with real pictures, description and age. Because I have seen few datings websites do that while opening a dating account there. Recently I opened an account on https://www.cuteonly.com/ I need to verify everything like- age, mobile, email, picture, and description. 

• Like 1
Karanbir
Posted

Yeah, nowadays it's hard a bit. But there has some useful resource to find out the legal guys. 

• Like 1
Redolen8
Posted

Yeah there have some useful resource (dating site). Google may be your best friends. Thanks!

• Like 1