Why is it so hard to find someone genuine?

savagelife

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey buddy, I would like to update you again. It's not hard I think to find someone real and not scam. But before doing that you should find out the right website where you might get lots of verified profile with real pictures, description and age. Because I have seen few datings websites do that while opening a dating account there. Recently I opened an account on https://www.cuteonly.com/ I need to verify everything like- age, mobile, email, picture, and description. 

Posted

Yeah, nowadays it's hard a bit. But there has some useful resource to find out the legal guys. 

Posted

Yeah there have some useful resource (dating site). Google may be your best friends. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

hey @fardin33 thanks a lot for your help link here. Actually I was searching for the same info and got it here. Anyways, nowadays its much easier for the people because of dating websites. People can easily date by sitting at home now. Because there also have some good dating websites. And course I found few of them already dating apps for android. They are much helpful and now I can easily date with some via dating apps.

Thanks again for your reply mate. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/9/2018 at 4:29 PM, Redolen8 said:

Yeah there have some useful resource (dating site). Google may be your best friends. Thanks!

I will surely visit them. :)

• 1 year later...
Posted

I seek for truthfulness, loving, and most importantly honest. I have very serious intentions and hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with... And am sure you are the one i have been looking for....

• 5 months later...
Posted
On 12/6/2018 at 22:06, savagelife said:

Honestamente, no creo que sea horrible ... ¿verdad? Jajaja Quiero decir, no soy el hombre más atractivo del mundo de ninguna manera. De hecho, soy bastante consciente de mí mismo, pero siempre me he tomado en serio las citas y todavía tengo que encontrar a alguien que también sea serio. Todos los hombres con los que he hablado me han engañado o me han engañado y realmente no entiendo por qué. Pongo mi 100% en una relación sin ser autoritario ... así que ... ¿cuál es mi problema? jajaja

No , realmente ellos son el problema , al no valorarte y ver que eres un chico muy lindo y que realmente busca algo serio y busca con quien estar para compartir lo bonito de la vida , te deseo suerte y que encuentres alguien que si valore lo bonito como ser humano que eres 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted
My thoughts are this and it not opinions cause u know what they say! Opinions are like assholes everybody has 1.
Posted
So my thoughts are how I feel and my actions. Cause acceptance is the 🔑 to happiness, when I first decided this was for me I was a straight guy but curious when I seen a hot 🔥 guy and I couldn't erase the thoughts that registered. So eventually women became to much either drama or work, or $ but that goes with the world 🌎, so when men kept flirting, instead of being afraid of the unknown, I challenged it and happy with my choice of saying my gender is Bisexual