Sub slave and training

bristolmale

• 9 months later...
Posted

I'm new to the BDSM world and I want to experience a master-slave relationship with a Man. I know what I'm going to be getting into.

Posted
On 7/21/2018 at 8:45 PM, Gayboykyle866 said:

I need to be trained. I finally told wife I'm gay. Now I need guidance

Please help humiliate me

Humantoilet30
Posted

Human waste disposal. 31, 5' 7 - 140lbs Athletic build. Iso of brutal, sadist, dominant men for a toilet and slave. Real inquires or leads to becoming property. Relocation is possible. There's no better toilet then a hungry mouth. Spit, shit, piss, farts, snot, puke and cum all belongs in its mouth. Human waste disposal and ashtray. Loyal slave whose only purpose is complete servitude. You deserve a punching bag. Punched, kicked, chocked, belted, spit on, skull fucked. Constant reminders who I belong to. Master has ever right to unload his energy. Beatings, *** always welcomed and accepted. Contact Mobile: 727-254-7563 Wickr: Stpeteflperv Telegram: Humantoilet30 Scatboi: Shitpignsexslave ...: Toiletnsexslave247 Bdsmlr: Toiletnsexslave247 Twitter: Stpeteflperv Email: [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a need to be trained as a slave,or at least to be trained to be an obedient submissive.I've tried vanilla and i need more.even bought my own sissy cock cage.

• 6 months later...
Posted

I need a daddy to train me and *** me to wear a collar . I like to wear panties and bra for a real dominate man . I will beg for your big cock in me and take all your cum in me or on me .