bristolmale

Sub slave and training

Posted

I am Dom top. And very much in control of my sex life. Am I the only one that enjoys the training part? To get to the point that they know what you want before you ask. 

• Like 2
Charles407
Posted

Call me right now, bitch!…

• Like 1
Danlookingfordom
Posted
On 27/05/2018 at 12:27 PM, bristolmale said:

I am Dom top. And very much in control of my sex life. Am I the only one that enjoys the training part? To get to the point that they know what you want before you ask. 

Danlookingfordom
Posted

I know what you re offering is what I need. I want to hand over full control and submit. i I need full tra

On 27/05/2018 at 12:27 PM, bristolmale said:

ining Are you based in Bristol do you travel

Bottomguy913
Posted
Ok I'm interested
Michaelamah
Posted
On 5/27/2018 at 11:27 AM, bristolmale said:

Give me your contact

Michaelamah
Posted
On 5/30/2018 at 12:07 AM, Charles407 said:

Giv me your contact

Maynard
Posted
On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 8:07 PM, Charles407 said:

Ok sir whats your number

Maynard
Posted
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Danlookingfordom said:

Take me sir

Posted

I’m a bottom that loves to be controlled use me trained me whatever you feel like

Posted
On 5/27/2018 at 6:27 AM, bristolmale said:

I need to be trained. I finally told wife I'm gay. Now I need guidance

Posted
On 5/27/2018 at 6:27 AM, bristolmale said:

Umm. I'm a bottom sissy that just came out. Desperately need training. I'm Kyle

Posted

Im a bi w m switch im in need of training with a good deal of spanking added into the training for years of wrong doing 

Posted

I'm a bottom sissy. Just came out to wife. I'm going to show her how gay I am. Need Dom men to help me