IS IT POSSIBLE TO MEET YOUR SOUL MATE ON GAYS.com?

Posted

Is is REALISTIC for TWO Men who neither of which wants threesomes or couple swaps.  TWO Men who ONLY want to be with each other.  Is it REALISTIC For these Two Men from two different countries USA & RUSSIA to happily & safely come together?  Is It REALISTIC for these Two Men to MEET ONLINE, Fall in LOVE with each other, move in together and have their HAPPILY EVER AFTER.  I HONESTLY BELIEVE this is what I have found.  I have been searching and waiting NOT FOR JUST ANY GAY MAN, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE RIGHT GAY MAN.  SO, He happens to be from Russia, and I want to move him here with me.  Is It REALISTIC for Two Men to MEET, FALL IN LOVE, AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER - in this day and age by meeting here on Gay.com???   I HONESTLY WITH ALL OF MY HEART BELIEVE SO, AND I AM SO WILLING TO TRY EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE THIS REALITY.  OR AM I JUST PIPE DREAMING???

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I wanna be someone's Bitch !

Cocklover36
Posted
I wanna be somebodies bitch too
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yeah tell her to join this community. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I would love to be the partner , love,best friend.soul mate ,husband to a semi dominate Sexy Trans lady .The sex part is a bonus as i see it.The person inside is the most important part of her.I have a few good friends who are Trans and I know in my heart somewhere there is the 1 lady for me.Are you her?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

You are so sweet i love you  you can call me +19254940157

Posted

You are so sweet i love you  you can call me +19254940157