Needs to be cuddled.. - Love and Romance

Posted

Im here for you if you need to talk.

Posted

I'm sending warm squishy, cuddles and hugs through cyber space

It will get better. You will meet someone amazing and perfect for you

Posted

I am with you Kaitlyn -- I really do need to be cuddled. Cuddled, hugged, and snuggled.

Would love to have someone to talk to as well. I know, Joni, you are there for me and I appreciate it, I really do. But there are times when I just need someone physically there to talk to. I don't know what it is, but to me there is a slight difference between the two. I guess if there is someone physically there, there is that touch on the arm, the gentle hug, the soothing words.

Posted

lolz at Liz ... how come u know, i will be dropping by to comment .. u truly know me well .. I understand how u feel Liz ... by all means .. do what you think is right and comfortable with... It is nice to feel loved, and been hugged and kiss .. and whatever you want to be .....

I love hugging too .. anyone want to hug me please .... pretty please ... can i have a big beary hug pls .....

Posted

tell you what, Joni, you can give me a big burly bear hug if I can give you one!!!

Posted

I know exactly how youre feeling right now i could do with a big cuddle and someone special =(

Posted

okie .. one big beary hug sending from malaysia to your side .... HUGsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss @ Liz

Posted

Don't we all need hugs everyday? I know I do and hardly get any as living alone I can only rub myself so I don't disappear! LOL Hugs to all and hope you can feel them through the electrical cyberspace!!

Posted

hi Jeanie ... a hugssssss to you too .... dun be lonely cause u got us at Gays.com

Posted

Thanks Joni and Jeanie for your hugs!!! And yes I need them. In fact we all need them. Little trivia -- some study was done and it showed that humans need at least 4 hugs a day for better mental/emotional health.

:-)

Posted

Kaitlyn -- why do you feel sad?
a hug for you, a shoulder for you to cry on, an ear to listen, and an open mind for understanding -- anytime you want to talk, I will be there.

Posted

Thankyou Liz. I do need all those things... Im kinda going insane with where i am right now. Ive lost my first love. And things are really bad between me and her. =(

Posted

I am so sorry, Kaitlyn. You are going through a hard time right now. Right now it seems like the end of the world and it does not help when there are differences and strife between the two of you.

I could say almost anything to you to help you or make you feel better, but right now it may not make you feel better or you may feel it won't help because it is to soon after the breakup -- you are feeling down and out and think nothing will help. When I feel so bad, I feel like nothing anybody would say will help me in the situation or help me feel better.

I wish I could be there with you now just to give you a big hug and just let you cry on my shoulder. Just the physical presence of another person sometimes helps. A person to touch your shoulder, rub your arm, or give a long hug always seems to help me some when feeling bad. And a good cry doesn't hurt either.

Try to let things cool down between the two of you before attempting any communications. It will be hard, but maybe for the time being, it might be better to not say anything then attempt to talk and get mad with each other all over again. When some time goes by, see if she wants to sit down and just talk things out with the understanding between the two of you that it is just a talk to get things out in the open -- what is bothering both of you. It is going to be hard not to have tempers fly, but if both of you know ahead of time that the talk may not patch things up, at least it might clear the air between the two of you.

Posted

Kaitlyn, I am on-line if you want to talk further.

Posted

thanks Joni! Had all this work and now everyone is cancelling on me. I think they are afraid of what the market is doing. Out of work again!! Damn! yea I need a hug right now and no Elizabeth I don't even get one hug a day. Do you get a least 4 hugs a day?

Posted

you are most welcome Jeanie.. when u r down, u feel everything is at the edge... well, have a good rest, and tomorrow will be a brighter day ... as what Liz says, buzz us if u need to share out your feeling and thoughts ....

Liz .. where is my 4 hugs a day ... pls drop the hugs daily on my boxes .... lolz .. 1!!!

Posted

Are you kidding me Jeanie? What is a hug? I haven't gotten a hug in so long I don't know what one is. I vaguely remember what it looks like.

And Joni -- same to ya!!!

SARAH_SEATON
Posted

I would try and help on that subject but i don't know what one is either lol ... Hello all im new on this site , yer been single only a year but not liking it neeeeed a lovely lady to cudle up too ...x

Posted

hi Sarah, welcome onboard ... and nope, u dun have to think to reply .. just shared out your feeling and everyone will chip in with their own thoughts and reply ..... cheers .. !!!

Posted

Hi, Sarah! Welcome.
I with you, I neeeeed a lovely lady to cuddled up to!
I have sent my "application" in to Joni, but she travels a lot and we keep missing each other on the reply!!!
lolz

Posted

Thanks Joni!
Elizabeth since you haven't had a hug in so long like me I think its when you use two of your appendages called arms and you wrap them around someone who needs and likes to be hugged. Then once you hug you usually get a hug in return. I put the part "likes to be hugged" because our society is so hung up on their space these days and no one hardly touches anymore and that is pretty darn sad. The elderly know what its all about so I always give an elderly person a hug if they are friendly enough and seem to be receptive because they are pretty lonely too.

Oh and I picked up some work taking care of preemies 2 times a week. better than nothing right?
You all have a Great Day!!