Does anyone else get real horny to the smell of a man's crotch?

ButtAroma

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love that smell, I even do friends laundry to smell it and, jerk off. I like more to be the bottom and, do all the sucking. In my last relationship, I never got head and, liked it but, the smell of a dirty cock can't be beat.

Posted

69 is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.  but I suck a dick like a straight guy eats a pussy LOTS OF TONGUE AND I REALLY GET INTO IT.  As much as I love to come together 69,  I LOVE TO SPEND AS LONG AS IT TAKES pleasing my mate in ways THAT HE WANTS, and I will spend my entire evening ROCK FUKING HARD THE WHOLE TIME.  As I hear my MAN uncontrollably emitting sounds of pleasure as I BRING MY A GAME EVERYTIME... IT IS ALMOST MORE FUN FOR ME IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT

Posted
On 4/24/2018 at 6:24 PM, ButtAroma said:

Nothing sounds better to me more than being able to 69 with a man inhaling all of his smells and being able to switch off while one's looking ones butthole the other can suck the pre-cum

• 2 months later...
LuvBlackCock
Posted

I steal my roomate dirty underwear and, smell them jerking off, once, he caught me now, when he is drunk, he likes to get his cock sucked.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
cocksucker4maturetop
Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2018 at 6:31 AM, Knowbuddy said:

69 is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.  but I suck a dick like a straight guy eats a pussy LOTS OF TONGUE AND I REALLY GET INTO IT.  As much as I love to come together 69,  I LOVE TO SPEND AS LONG AS IT TAKES pleasing my mate in ways THAT HE WANTS, and I will spend my entire evening ROCK FUKING HARD THE WHOLE TIME.  As I hear my MAN uncontrollably emitting sounds of pleasure as I BRING MY A GAME EVERYTIME... IT IS ALMOST MORE FUN FOR ME IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT

I always eat cum after sucking cocks. Most of the times when strangers invite me for sucking their cocks, I always make sure they must cum in my mouth. Whenever I suck cocks, first of all I suck another man's cock soooo hard to make him cum. I masturbate his cock & take his cum on another man's cock & balls. Then I lick all the delicious cum. Before sucking cocks I leave myself free, open my mouth, lay on the bed & close my eyes. I love to feel lots of cocks in my mouth with looooot of fresh white dickcream in my mouth. I've sucked around 350 cocks so far including horse's 14"inches big black dick. I was just standing & looking at the horse. I saw his dick getting longer. I just grabbed slightly & lick it from side to side. It tasted sooo nice. I started sucking & after that I got my face covered with extreme pleasure. My face was full of cum. I just put some cum in the glass. Later I mixed all the cum in my bananashake, someon my chocolate cake & some I ate with food. May be you won't believe that but it is absolutely truth. Whenever I suck my black frends cum lovers in group, they always cum all over the food, shakes, cakes & other eatables & drinking materials. They piss in my mouth, give me pissbath in the bathroom & sometimes they cum on the body & make me lick. I'm a shameless cocksucker & cumeater. If you think you can compete me in sucking cocks, let's meet. Anyone can invite me on whatsapp & see my real cocksucking pics & vids. 

Addy Dicksucker +916283797764

Edited by cocksucker4maturetop
cocksucker4maturetop
Posted
On 8/5/2018 at 4:31 AM, LuvBlackCock said:

I steal my roomate dirty underwear and, smell them jerking off, once, he caught me now, when he is drunk, he likes to get his cock sucked.

Give ur roommate my number. I'd to jerk him off straight in my mouth. 

Addy Cocksucker +916283797764

Posted

Yes I get super excited and it almost always makes me feel like I'm getting ready for bed with a man who can do the job and complete the work too

On 6/16/2019 at 8:38 AM, Johnny333 said:

Bareback only no need for condom

Posted (edited)

You can call me at this number if you want to 270-987-1591 anytime you want to, day or night I will be there for you sweetheart I love to have fun with you and your personal manhood 

Edited by DouglasLee
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/22/2019 at 11:34 AM, cocksucker4maturetop said:

I always eat cum after sucking cocks. Most of the times when strangers invite me for sucking their cocks, I always make sure they must cum in my mouth. Whenever I suck cocks, first of all I suck another man's cock soooo hard to make him cum. I masturbate his cock & take his cum on another man's cock & balls. Then I lick all the delicious cum. Before sucking cocks I leave myself free, open my mouth, lay on the bed & close my eyes. I love to feel lots of cocks in my mouth with looooot of fresh white dickcream in my mouth. I've sucked around 350 cocks so far including horse's 14"inches big black dick. I was just standing & looking at the horse. I saw his dick getting longer. I just grabbed slightly & lick it from side to side. It tasted sooo nice. I started sucking & after that I got my face covered with extreme pleasure. My face was full of cum. I just put some cum in the glass. Later I mixed all the cum in my bananashake, someon my chocolate cake & some I ate with food. May be you won't believe that but it is absolutely truth. Whenever I suck my black frends cum lovers in group, they always cum all over the food, shakes, cakes & other eatables & drinking materials. They piss in my mouth, give me pissbath in the bathroom & sometimes they cum on the body & make me lick. I'm a shameless cocksucker & cumeater. If you think you can compete me in sucking cocks, let's meet. Anyone can invite me on whatsapp & see my real cocksucking pics & vids. 

Addy Dicksucker +916283797764

i defenitely can compete with, step by step and more, i will love to meet you

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love the smell of a locker room . It will make me cum immediately. I would suck anybody’s cock and swallow their cum . I do like my ass fucked hard and make me feel like a slut 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

When I was a young boy I would take boyfriends friends underwear. I would always Be disappointed that it didn’t smell As sweaty and musty as his ball sack was. I would hold up his underwear to my nose where his shit stains were. I will be so happy to see a little skidmarks. I get them wet with my tongue so they would smell more. I just started acting fantasies. My perfect cock and balls in my mind haven’t been washed For three days and was only taken out of the dirty underwear To fuck Raw ass. On the third day we would go on a run outside when it’s hot. When all the juices That are damp Starting to itch underneath his balls and His asshole from the sweat now Activating all that musk and fresh wet ass Smell starts flowing from his crotch. That’s when we start running and I get on my knees with my mouth open. He pulled out on his boxers and I would watch it peel off his balls.I’d take my fingers and run them under his balls and separate them from his skin. They are so sticky and hot. I’ll make sure my fingers are covered and his ball My skin tears by going over the bottom of his ball sack and the folds of skin next to his crotch. Then I get to smell my fingers and immediately cum. I can feel my pants getting wet as I stick my fingers in my mouth. Then the best thing happens and I start to taste it. Then I hope he sits on my face and here is it all into my nose and mouth.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love the smell of a musty cock. Some guys prefer totally clean but I love it if I suck a guy who has just been to the gym and built up a sweaty sack! ;)

• 2 months later...
Posted
I personally don’t like 69. I like to concentrate all my attention to the man I am with. But man smells are normal turn on.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Actually I got a great bone when I smelled the semen that my special guest left on my sheets and had to get off after the best turn on after play 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I fucking love the smell of dirty cocks. I wish I could take a sniff on any men. I sniff men underwear since I was younger and that has always made my cock throb specially if they are uc.

I jerk off often smelling roommates and friends dirty undies.