ButtAroma

Does anyone else get real horny to the smell of a man's crotch?

Posted

Nothing sounds better to me more than being able to 69 with a man inhaling all of his smells and being able to switch off while one's looking ones butthole the other can suck the pre-cum

Johnwilliams7755
Posted
Nice
Posted

I love that smell, I even do friends laundry to smell it and, jerk off. I like more to be the bottom and, do all the sucking. In my last relationship, I never got head and, liked it but, the smell of a dirty cock can't be beat.

Posted

69 is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.  but I suck a dick like a straight guy eats a pussy LOTS OF TONGUE AND I REALLY GET INTO IT.  As much as I love to come together 69,  I LOVE TO SPEND AS LONG AS IT TAKES pleasing my mate in ways THAT HE WANTS, and I will spend my entire evening ROCK FUKING HARD THE WHOLE TIME.  As I hear my MAN uncontrollably emitting sounds of pleasure as I BRING MY A GAME EVERYTIME... IT IS ALMOST MORE FUN FOR ME IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT

Posted
On 4/24/2018 at 6:24 PM, ButtAroma said:

Nothing sounds better to me more than being able to 69 with a man inhaling all of his smells and being able to switch off while one's looking ones butthole the other can suck the pre-cum