ButtAroma

Does anyone else get real horny to the smell of a man's crotch?

Johnwilliams7755
Posted
Nice
Posted

I love that smell, I even do friends laundry to smell it and, jerk off. I like more to be the bottom and, do all the sucking. In my last relationship, I never got head and, liked it but, the smell of a dirty cock can't be beat.

Posted

69 is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.  but I suck a dick like a straight guy eats a pussy LOTS OF TONGUE AND I REALLY GET INTO IT.  As much as I love to come together 69,  I LOVE TO SPEND AS LONG AS IT TAKES pleasing my mate in ways THAT HE WANTS, and I will spend my entire evening ROCK FUKING HARD THE WHOLE TIME.  As I hear my MAN uncontrollably emitting sounds of pleasure as I BRING MY A GAME EVERYTIME... IT IS ALMOST MORE FUN FOR ME IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT

Posted
On 4/24/2018 at 6:24 PM, ButtAroma said:

Nothing sounds better to me more than being able to 69 with a man inhaling all of his smells and being able to switch off while one's looking ones butthole the other can suck the pre-cum

LuvBlackCock
Posted

I steal my roomate dirty underwear and, smell them jerking off, once, he caught me now, when he is drunk, he likes to get his cock sucked.

Thisholeneedsdick
Posted
Nice picture
vergon
Posted

me encanta ese olor es lo maximo

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2018 at 6:31 AM, Knowbuddy said:

69 is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.  but I suck a dick like a straight guy eats a pussy LOTS OF TONGUE AND I REALLY GET INTO IT.  As much as I love to come together 69,  I LOVE TO SPEND AS LONG AS IT TAKES pleasing my mate in ways THAT HE WANTS, and I will spend my entire evening ROCK FUKING HARD THE WHOLE TIME.  As I hear my MAN uncontrollably emitting sounds of pleasure as I BRING MY A GAME EVERYTIME... IT IS ALMOST MORE FUN FOR ME IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT

I always eat cum after sucking cocks. Most of the times when strangers invite me for sucking their cocks, I always make sure they must cum in my mouth. Whenever I suck cocks, first of all I suck another man's cock soooo hard to make him cum. I masturbate his cock & take his cum on another man's cock & balls. Then I lick all the delicious cum. Before sucking cocks I leave myself free, open my mouth, lay on the bed & close my eyes. I love to feel lots of cocks in my mouth with looooot of fresh white dickcream in my mouth. I've sucked around 350 cocks so far including horse's 14"inches big black dick. I was just standing & looking at the horse. I saw his dick getting longer. I just grabbed slightly & lick it from side to side. It tasted sooo nice. I started sucking & after that I got my face covered with extreme pleasure. My face was full of cum. I just put some cum in the glass. Later I mixed all the cum in my bananashake, someon my chocolate cake & some I ate with food. May be you won't believe that but it is absolutely truth. Whenever I suck my black frends cum lovers in group, they always cum all over the food, shakes, cakes & other eatables & drinking materials. They piss in my mouth, give me pissbath in the bathroom & sometimes they cum on the body & make me lick. I'm a shameless cocksucker & cumeater. If you think you can compete me in sucking cocks, let's meet. Anyone can invite me on whatsapp & see my real cocksucking pics & vids. 

Addy Dicksucker +916283797764

Edited by cocksucker4maturetop
Posted
On 8/5/2018 at 4:31 AM, LuvBlackCock said:

I steal my roomate dirty underwear and, smell them jerking off, once, he caught me now, when he is drunk, he likes to get his cock sucked.

Give ur roommate my number. I'd to jerk him off straight in my mouth. 

Addy Cocksucker +916283797764

DouglasLee
Posted

Yes I get super excited and it almost always makes me feel like I'm getting ready for bed with a man who can do the job and complete the work too

On 6/16/2019 at 8:38 AM, Johnny333 said:

Bareback only no need for condom

DouglasLee
Posted (edited)

You can call me at this number if you want to 270-987-1591 anytime you want to, day or night I will be there for you sweetheart I love to have fun with you and your personal manhood 

Edited by DouglasLee