Relationshipss - Love and Romance

Sa****

Posted

Heyy people I was wondering...I've never been in love with anyone so I'm not really good at the whole relationship thing..I wanted to know if it was a big turn off if the person is inexperianced. If so, tips please ?

Posted

Definitely definitely NOT a turn off and if you're with someone who thinks it's a turn off, you're with the wrong gal, honey.

Intimacy is a process of discovering each other.... it's not a performance test or a race to the finish... you don't necessarily have to be in love with someone to sleep with them (though it's more amazing if you are) but i think a basic affection should be there... if it's just a one night stand, then yes it does tend to become a performance test... it's not intimacy, it's just *** sex (which is not a bad thing either ahem)!

anyway, hope you'll find what you're looking for... don't stress and just have fun, babe x

Posted

I totally agree with what Sharon says ... and no doubts a beautiful relationship is two person being together to explore on each other and discover the beauty of each other that never cease to amaze each other ....

Posted

Everyone has a first everything. Weather that be love or sex no one knows everything the first time. I think the most important thing is to know what you are looking for. To me looks are nice but you can't build love on that. I understand it's hard being alone but you also don't want to jump in to a relationship with the first girl that comes along. I did that with my ex and I look back now & think wow I was such a fool. We all want to love & be loved it's just human nature. Best of luck

Posted

hi Racheal .. u r rite .. dun jump into a relationship with the first girl that comes along. I did that with my previous ex. I was hurt in an earlier relationship and when it ended, i was so desperate for another gf. I just jump into another relationship just to discover, i am not being fair to my current gf. End up, the relationship turn sours and we break off.

Wait for the right person to come into our life and of course we must be alert to our surrounding, maybe our soul mate can be the one that surrounded us all those time without us realizing her. Cheers .....

Posted

It is not a turn off to be with someone inexperienced. I think it would be a nice change for me. Also to the girls who said not to jump right in, I agree. I did the exact same thing as you Joni. I got in a relationship when I am not over my ex and it went sour. Best thing to do is stay single until you are totally ready.

Posted

It's nice that Sandrine asked this question, because I am inexperienced with women. I always feel like I may be looked down upon because no one wants to deal with the "virgin" so to speak. I guess that may not be the normal case or just a preference thing that isn't as common as I thought.

Posted

Sharon gave you some sound advice there. Take heed to it.

Lots of people like virgins but make sure it is someone who is respectful of you and gentle. Your first time should be special. More people these days save themselves for the right person especially since the aids epidemic came out full *** in the late 80's and early 90's plus all the other VD diseases that have always been out there too. Don't forget to be clean and as sterile as possible to protect yourself. If you have someone who does not respect that then stay away.
People are smarter and also picker than they were when I was growing up. I was a flower child and everyone made love. You know make love not war!
So be proud you have kept yourself for someone special and that special person should make you feel special too.

Posted

do you know why some people like virgins? it's so that they themselves feel special. they like it that they are the first and that you also have no one to compare to.. so it's kind of selfish

so it is important, like Jeanie says, to find someone who respects you...so that you also respect yourself afterwards. sometimes if it's a negative sexual experience, it may affect how you see relationships in future, so try not to judge all lesbians by your first experience (of course if it's awesome, then you can LOL)

Posted

High^ 5 at Amanda @ best thing to do is stay single until you are totally ready... i totally 100% support this sentence.