Who still believe on True love online?

Toyuj_Yotba

Posted

It's 2018 almost all the people have access on the internet and the disadvantage of it ,some are just looking for fun and games unlike before people seems so serious looking for serious relationship...Is it possible to find someone real people online?

Posted

you look hot and i will like to have a relationship with you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Muy cierto , sobre todo poder entablar una buena conversación
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

je recherche partout peu importe le physique, l'essentiel c'est que je veux trouver un homme sincère, aimable qui connait la vraie valeur de la femme, un homme qui va pouvoir me donner son vrai amour du cœur m'aimer et en recevoir aussi. Un homme qui ne m'aimera pas non pour ce que j'ai mais pour ce que je suis, un homme doux, compréhensif, tendre, sensible, sensuel, sincère, ouvert, affectueux, sentimental.

Posted
On 15/02/2018 at 4:41 AM, kweith60 said:

non ce n'est pas

je recherche partout peu importe le physique, l'essentiel c'est que je veux trouver un homme sincère, aimable qui connait la vraie valeur de la femme, un homme qui va pouvoir me donner son vrai amour du cœur m'aimer et en recevoir aussi. Un homme qui ne m'aimera pas non pour ce que j'ai mais pour ce que je suis, un homme doux, compréhensif, tendre, sensible, sensuel, sincère, ouvert, affectueux, sentimental.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've tried my best but haven't found anyone serious just disappointments.  

Posted

In my opinion anything is possible.  Just have to work at it.

Posted

All you can do is be open (and ask your friends if they know somebody up your alley) I havn't given up on the idea, I'm just looking for a whole person, and he is not easy to find.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've yet to respond on this site, but it's about time, so here goes- I'ma for-real older guy.  I'd like to get to know a guy first - a real "date" but am open for whatever.  I'm  a down-to-earth genuine nice guy, but do have a naughty side.  I'm a retired professional with varied interests; yes, sex is but one of them.  Let's chat - get some idea of each other and  proceed from there.  Get back to me! 

Posted

I do believe in love online my CMO just told me that he doesn't want a lady he wants to be with someone who loves and understands him like me. I was blown away I didn't hire him for that but I do love him and he loves me as well

Posted

I do not know what I can say about this. Yes, there is love. I believe in it. Otherwise, there is no point in our life here on this sinful planet

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/27/2018 at 10:13 PM, Knowbuddy said:

I have finally found my Unicorn Man who only wants to be with me and I only want to be with him.  It is possible if that is what you both want.  For two Men to focus their love on each other rather than dissipate that energy over many partners is a POWERFUL ***.  I BELIEVE I have found true love online, and I'm looking forward to cultivating this wonderful new reality we are creating together. THANK YOU GAYS.com for making this possible...

On 5/14/2018 at 3:22 AM, Timosha said:

I do not know what I can say about this. Yes, there is love. I believe in it. Otherwise, there is no point in our life here on this sinful planet

Prince777tx
Posted (edited)

I always try to find it but the thing is i guess the more you try find it its more difficult to see it. So now i just go with the flow. internet love i guess exist, i know people meet their love one thru online :) 

Edited by Prince777tx