searching for my true..players stay out

bryan587

Posted

Can real love be found? I have searched and am yet to get one...

Posted

Yes.

You just have to be open to it, most people aren't. Someone messages you and they could be the one but you see a flaw about them you're not exactly happy about, like they're not thin, muscular, sexy or pretty enough, and you loose out. Society has made you believe that only beauty is worth falling in love with. Truth is you're not finding love because you're shallow or you're looking in the wrong places.

You want to find real love? Put aside society and look less for beauty and more for personality, because in the end looks aren't important, it's what's inside that counts. You want to have an overly beautiful person where the only thing in common is staring at each other with barely any conversations?  or a lifetime with someone who's attractive but not a super model who you connect with and have lots in common with?

Personally I choose the second one, because I love a good conversation that lasts through the night, with laughter and good company. Someone who knows more about my personality then what I look like or have in my pants. Those are the relationships worth having, that's real love.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Hiiii dear  it's. Interesting

May I ?????

Posted
On 4/6/2017 at 10:23 PM, Dane_Haas said:

Yes.

You just have to be open to it, most people aren't. Someone messages you and they could be the one but you see a flaw about them you're not exactly happy about, like they're not thin, muscular, sexy or pretty enough, and you loose out. Society has made you believe that only beauty is worth falling in love with. Truth is you're not finding love because you're shallow or you're looking in the wrong places.

You want to find real love? Put aside society and look less for beauty and more for personality, because in the end looks aren't important, it's what's inside that counts. You want to have an overly beautiful person where the only thing in common is staring at each other with barely any conversations?  or a lifetime with someone who's attractive but not a super model who you connect with and have lots in common with?

Personally I choose the second one, because I love a good conversation that lasts through the night, with laughter and good company. Someone who knows more about my personality then what I look like or have in my pants. Those are the relationships worth having, that's real love.   

I agree totally!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 10/8/2017 at 12:48 AM, elSac08 said:

I agree totally!

Yes. I agree totally.  That is what I am seeking especially your last paragraphs on your discussion.  Is there anyone out there looking for real love and trustworthy person?!

Sincerely from Jakey

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

send me a friend request on gay website skullo