Question

Boisowicked

Posted

Name is Jason or Jase,
I am a Pansexual guy more Gay then anything but i do like some women. But my question is I have never been into the LGBT Community as far as going to clubs, Pride Parades, Dupont Circle and other things like that. I live with my parents sadly but would like to adventure out and go do LGBT community things but don't know where to start. What kind of suggestions would you give a guy like me? I am a 30 year old on disability with no friends at all because they all moved away so it's like I don't know what to do lol. Any Advice would be great.

Ernest_Craig
Posted

It is nice to meet you. well if you are looking for friends to hang out with keep me in mind. Geel free to send a friend request.

Tinytomp112233445566
Posted

Hi how old r u jason

Posted
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:25 AM, Boisowicked said:

Name is Jason or Jase,
I am a Pansexual guy more Gay then anything but i do like some women. But my question is I have never been into the LGBT Community as far as going to clubs, Pride Parades, Dupont Circle and other things like that. I live with my parents sadly but would like to adventure out and go do LGBT community things but don't know where to start. What kind of suggestions would you give a guy like me? I am a 30 year old on disability with no friends at all because they all moved away so it's like I don't know what to do lol. Any Advice would be great.

Forgot to say I am in Maryland fyi

Posted
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:27 AM, luc572 said:

I am interested

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:29 PM, Tinytomp112233445566 said:

Hi how old r u Jason

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:31 PM, Ernest_Craig said:

It is nice to meet you. well if you are looking for friends to hang out with keep me in mind. Geel free to send a friend request.

well luc572 you aren't close to  me are you?

tinytomp I am 30 years old as I put in my question...lol

Ernest_craig where you from?